What's in your corriere?

mcnyc

Mar 4, 2007
Yes, it's me, asking the same question, but for a different bag. This time, I'm considering a corriere.

So...can you tell me what's in your corriere? And how do you like the bag? Can you show me a picture of your corriere and tell me how you use it? It's such a weird shaped bag for me, but I am considering it... And it goes without saying, I will post a picture of my corriere once I've received it...especially since now, I know how to post pictures!

Thanks! :tup:

I just bought a Trasporto Corriere last week and haven't had a chance to use it yet. It's really BIG. But so beautiful. It's actually too big for everyday use for me, because my stuff all pretty much fits in a Ciao or even a Bocce. But I do plan to use it as a carry-on and purse during my overseas trip to Spain in November.

It is a strange shape at first, but I love the way it hangs on the shoulder. Totally hands-free.

Here's a pic I took for another thread of my Corriere and its contents. You can fit quite a bit in a Corriere and it's a nice style if you like to wear your bags cross body, but carry a lot. :smile:

pursecontents002.jpg

Thanks! This is just the kind of info I've been looking for! Congrats on your find, Angelic Ruin, those things are so hard to come by...

You see, I'm a big bag girl, as I've mentioned previously here in tokidoki-land. I like bags like the gioco and the BV, but the campeggio is just too big for an everyday bag. I just wanted to have something hands free if I'm in the mood. And I really like that it has a place for cell phones, even though I've read somewhere around here that it's too small for some phones. Surprising since most phones these days are tiny wonders...unless you have the iPhone...

Oh, and thanks for the pic Gabes_Mommy! I've seen your pics before, and actually, it was one of the first pictures I saw that encouraged me to seriously consider the corriere! I love your Paradisio...love the cute little kid eating the watermelon! And I also love your spiaggia and the cute little kid eating the hot dog with the deer staring at him!

gabes_mommy! Eeeeeeeeee! I love your panda print lss pouch! Is that an older print? I've never seen it before, so cute!! I have the same style pouch, but in the Alice in Wonderland print (I don't know the official name of the print).

*edit: I just found it on evilbay!

Thanks! The pandas are a hawaii exclusive print and I got in on Ebay. :smile:

I'm in love with Corrieres now, which scares me because I don't even like big bags. But they are just so darn cute, I love the style! :love: I already liked it a lot, but I fell in love after seing pandabear modeling it on some other thread. I think I've found my new obsession, aside from getting something in TanPG. OMG!! Does this ever stop?!?!!! :wacko:

I think I've found my new obsession, aside from getting something in TanPG. OMG!! Does this ever stop?!?!!! :wacko:

Welcome to our dungeon of cuteness. Put on your seatbelt and get ready for the ride.

I saw that other thread to "show your corrieres," but there weren't that many pictures of it. I don't remember pictures in the Bag Reference thread either, so I thought I'd start a thread to see what can fit inside a corriere.

I'm looking to fit a book, a bottle of water, my life's crap (wallet, cell phone, etc.), a sweater (since it's now fall) and maybe a folder here and there. I want to make sure nothing can get lost in it, but have never seen one IRL. ARGH. That would make my decision so much easier...

Welcome to our dungeon of cuteness. Put on your seatbelt and get ready for the ride.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

So true...

And sometimes even some styles/prints you never thought you'd get into all of sudden start looking cuter and cuter and cuter....:Push:

And then bam!... you're the proud owner of yet another Toki bag...or two...or three:shocked:

Thanks to gabes_mommy, that panda print is looking more and more appealing. But I have to resist.:sweatdrop: I cannot spend anymore more money for the next month until Vacanze arrives.

The pandas are getting some love....LOL.

I actually bought it for makeup but it's a little big for that so I am going to use it for toiletries when I travel and I bid on a smaller version on Ebay. I just love the print and it's so inexpensive compared to the Toki prints. :P