You know you have a problem when...

shiny_hair

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Hey girls, I "stole" this "You know you have a problem when..." thread from the Balenciaga forum, the replies there really cracked me up, so I thought it'd be fun to start one here.

... it starts to rain and you're out without an umbrella, but all you can think about is how to protect your precious bag instead of keeping yourself dry.

... you reject the only empty table in a restaurant and would rather wait another 15 minutes because there isn't an extra seat for your bag.

... you worry about how to pay for your renovations or weding and realise that if you sold your entire bag collection, your financial worries would be over.

... you start identifying people by the bags they carry (ie. oh look, there goes black jumbo classic flap in the lift today).

... you start to buy ONLY black shoes or clothes just so they can match any coloured bags you may decide to buy.

...you lose sleep over a bag you can't get
...you finally fall asleep and dream of the same bag
...you wake up and still can't stop thinking about the bag!

...you decide to buy a handbag, on the spot, simply because you think it's calling your name :nuts:

...you think that your handbags are jealous of each other, and are competing which of them you should wear on a particular day :greengrin:

...your DH/SO tells you to limit your handbag budget to $2,500/mo. :shame: (ooopppsss...I've gone over budget already!) :busted

...you decide to buy a handbag, on the spot, simply because you think it's calling your name :nuts:

...you think that your handbags are jealous of each other, and are competing which of them you should wear on a particular day :greengrin:

...your DH/SO tells you to limit your handbag budget to $2,500/mo. :shame: (ooopppsss...I've gone over budget already!) :busted

HAHAHAHHA! That's why i keep them in their dustbags so that they can't look at me with those accusing eyes!!!!! ok im crazy. :P

...when you can't wait to get home to open your new purchase and instead open it in the parking lot.

....when you are so happy and want to just caress "your hard to find/sold out" bag after thinking that you'll never gonna find it.

...you can visualize a whole outfit in your head to wear with the bag you just saw for the first time in the store.

...you have a whole scenario, of course again in your head, around bags that you see (i saw myself being chaufferred around tokyo--i'm wearing gloves for some reason--with the alligator reissue on my lap LOL LOL) (and i saw myself in some cute capri pants and sandals while toting my blue python around Mykonos on the back of a moped with some cute guy)

...People are starting to stare at you because you can't stop smelling your bag in public...

...You decide to eat ramen noodles for the week so you can put $20 extra in the 'purse' fund

...You start buying clothes to match your purses instead of vice versa!

Oh yeah, I definitely have a problem!

...you set your caviar leather bag in your lap while driving around town (a baby cabas, btw, not just a little small classic flap) and wait for red lights and stop signs to bend down to get a better whiff

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
you are so hilarious !!!!!!!!
love this
and Larkie if you buy one more bag I am going to SCREAM with PURE JEALOUSY !!!! :wtf:

quote=ldldb;3972562]...you can visualize a whole outfit in your head to wear with the bag you just saw for the first time in the store.

...you have a whole scenario, of course again in your head, around bags that you see (i saw myself being chaufferred around tokyo--i'm wearing gloves for some reason--with the alligator reissue on my lap LOL LOL) (and i saw myself in some cute capri pants and sandals while toting my blue python around Mykonos on the back of a moped with some cute guy)[/quote]