Got a new flap today

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
:tup:

So, my new medium lambskin with bijoux chain arrived today, and she is everything I hoped she would be. When I first started looking at Chanel, this was my perfect bag, so I am delighted to get her.

I have taken lots of piccies for you, but I have one question. I recently got the e/w in Caviar, with chain and leather strap. Could you tell me honestly, if you think they are too similar, and if I should swop e/w and get something different, or do you think the cav and one strap, makes it diff enough from my gorgeous new lamby!! I should also add, that I have the epandable with flap in black with silver hardware, and a Black GST with gold hardware, so I have a fair few blacks lol :biggrin:

DSC02830.jpg

If I could swear I would - omg what an amazing collection - wowser - I am feeling drowsy looking at them!

Considering you have the black expandeable and black GST I personally think you are one black too much

All the other blacks are different styles so that works well - I just think that these are a bit too similar to then decide between them to wear them - I think the occassion would b the same.

Sorry if thats not what you want to hear

Congrats on your gorgeous new beauty!:nuts::drool:I love the bijoux chain (I've got a med red lamb too hehe!;))with black lamb!Concerning your Q I don't think they're so similar mostly because of the different texture of the leather ,size and chain(esp if you've got it in G.H):smile:

Wow, love the patent clutch as well!
I would also think, go for 1 black one, but I could actually not make a choice between both of them. They are so similar, yet SO different... Maybe just keep em both ;)

If I could swear I would - omg what an amazing collection - wowser - I am feeling drowsy looking at them!

Considering you have the black expandeable and black GST I personally think you are one black too much

All the other blacks are different styles so that works well - I just think that these are a bit too similar to then decide between them to wear them - I think the occassion would b the same.

Sorry if thats not what you want to hear[/quot

Well after reading SS's post I''ll have to agree with her!A different colour would be a better choice I guess!
BTW your whole collection is TDF!:tup::heart: