• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyvilla

Sep 17, 2007
Hey. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the mother of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

please don't post links like that. . . maybe take a moment to introduce yourself before posting controversial subjects.

i find the blog more disturbing than anything... it just made me go "ew ew ew" after reading it. just hanging around a mall to "stalk" girls? it really creeped me out.

not that i'm saying it's ok for 16 and 22 to hook up but i know when i was 16 - 17 i was all about flirting with the older guys that were 22-25.

he's talking about committing statutory rape. He has no side.

He addresses this issue in the narrative and clarifies that in Ontario (where this takes place) the age of informed consent is 16. Aside from that, I found the tone of the article demeaning and his point of view completely infantile! I doubt he's actually ever had sex.

I don't even think this thread is necessary. No argument- it's considered statutory rape. There is nothing to discuss!

Strange, I keep seeing threads like this referring to other website's articles "to see the other person's side" and these websites always seem to be promoting something.

Status
Not open for further replies.