LVoe Bandeau as Horseriding Gear! YeeHaw :) Lol

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
I went on a trail ride in the beautiful Canadian Rockies, couldn't take a beautiful LV bag, and didnt' make sense to wear my new LV shoes but I did get new riding boots nothing fancy though lol.. but my LVoe Bandeau on my neck kept me feeling in Style !!!! Think my horse was impressed? Hermes still makes saddles don't they? LOL here's some pics --

LVoeHorse.jpg

LvoePreRide.jpg

LVoeTinaYeeHaw.jpg

LVoeSunSmoke.jpg

Attachments

• LVoeHorseMedCU.jpg
    LVoeHorseMedCU.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 51
  • LVoeST.jpg
    LVoeST.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 67
  • TinaHorse.jpg
    TinaHorse.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 74
Vista, You were styling! I love the look. What a great cowgirl you make! Canada looks breathtaking...oh and so does that bandeau! I love your posts...you are one of my favorite reads--always something interesting and fun! Thanks!

I guess my other kinda cool item from yesterday is my shirt I found that at NM LC in the mens department $300 marked down to like $17 ROFL made in italy its a cord shirt but I think its great for a riding shirt!

After our ride we went to Louis Vuitton in Banff, and I bought hubby a tie (early anniversary pres) he's hard to shop for LOL but this tie I thought was sooo gorgeous and wasn't going to leave the boutique without it -- anyway I was just going to post some pics of it, and asked him to help hold it up and stuff but he wants to model it for you :smile: he's having a shower and then will put on a dress shirt and model his new tie for you! I'll have pics up soon - He has a few LV ties but I think this is one of the coolest I've seen, hope I can take some good pics of it .. be in a about an hour or so on this thread.

:yahoo:Wow! By the way, I'm picking up a black suhali Le Confident and zippy this week, thanks to your previous pics of the Le Confident you briefly held! It looked great on you.

Super! I think black will be marvelous, everything about the bag was perfect, I should have chosen the black one but was soo keen on seeing the new Verone -- I bet I would have kept it if I chose black -- excellent idea of getting the wallet too! Absolutely marvelous combination! I hope to get a chance to try it on in black sometime big Congrats on it send me a pm so I dont miss your pics when you post if you can pls I'd love to see it:smile:

Oh I love your pics .. so carefree and breathtaking. I'm sure the horse did have an extra spring in his step with such a styling companion!

Haha thanks :smile: The horse was very well behaved and hard working, he was very frisky about getting ahead of my husbands horse for some reason, but when I finally brought him passed he behaved like a charm! I wonder what that was all about LOL

awwh cute, looks like you had fun and your bandeau looks great! i am a horse girl, been riding since i was 7 years old, and go out to montana every once in a while to gallop in the fields. it's a blast. and yes, hermes does still make saddles, english only of course. i am trained english (just play around with western) and i have seen some beautiful hermes saddles on ebay. i WANT one when i finally get my horse!

cow1.jpg

here's another from my last trip: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=14425840&albumID=613927&imageID=11015945

Attachments

• coveredwagon01.jpg
    coveredwagon01.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 52