Omg I Am In 05 Bubblegum Pink Heaven...come Join Me!!!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Well there was no misleading descriptions on this 05 BG Pink First. It literally looks and smells as if it came straight from Bal, Ny. The strong smell of Bal leather is just the same as the 07's that just arrived last week! It is the most vibrant color BG Pink I have ever seen, and the hardware is as dark and untarnished as can be! This bag literally was in a secured time capsule for the last 2 and half years! I did say I was happy 08 BG Pink looked more like 04 Rose, because I would feel foolish for buying another 05 BG Pink bag, but I take it back! I wish Balenciaga would do this color again! I would love it in every size, style, and accessories galore. Okay I'll shut up now and get to the pictures....

A little peek at the corners...

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

Okay no more teasing, full frontal...

IMG_1398.jpg

A long shot...

IMG_1385.jpg

The bare backside...

IMG_1405.jpg

My two favored children...

IMG_1419.jpg

From behind...

IMG_1446.jpg

My new Pink Family...

IMG_1338.jpg

Let's see next how about all the Firsts...

IMG_1424.jpg

And from the back...

IMG_1432.jpg

My Coin Purses outside...

IMG_1320.jpg

From behind...

IMG_1327.jpg

My August purchases together...

IMG_0707.jpg

Fun with mirrors...

IMG_1201.jpg

My new Pink Family no flash indoors...

IMG_1340.jpg

OH.MY.GOSH!!! :nuts: :tup: :nuts:
Beautiful new member to your family, Deana!! :heart: I've always leaned towards purple, but after seeing your collection, I am seriously craving PINK!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

BellaFiore, MarieG, cate22, fayden, gallicaroses...Thank you for being the first ones stopping by and sharing my TOTALLY INSANE GAGA LOVE for 05 Bubblegum Pink! Especially when you all are probably getting quite sick of my pink pictures! This latest addition to my pink family has totally knocked my socks off! I am still excited about the 08 BG Pink, but I really wish each and every one of you would have the opportunity to see this color brand new and in real life! My DH even stopped in his tracks when I had my new First and my vibrant City sitting together on our bed, and said "now those are pretty bags"! Now that's saying something if they can affect a man that way, and he hasn't warmed up to any other Bal color I have!
:yes:
So thanks again for stopping by and sharing the Pink love!!!
:love:

:nogood:Your a bad bad girl!!!! But you do make a very good point!:yes:

Don't forget a Twiggy (ok, most of you know I am a die hard Box fan), a Day, and do we know if there is any 05 BG Pink Mini Coin Purses or MakeUp Clutches?
:graucho:

Unfortunately, Mini mini CP(the one that's even smaller than CP) was discontinued in 04. But hey, look at the bright side, you can get a MU and another CP!!??:graucho:

Your pink heaven is so sweet, I want to dive in and pet all of your pinks!!!:tup:

PS: I was wondering who snapped up that gorgy brand-sparkling new BG First....of course, it was you!!! Who else could it be!?:nuts: