Will the padlock of the Mirage scratch the patent leather?

Jun 13, 2007
Hey New Mirage owners,

First and foremost, I want to congratulate all of you for our new Speedies. I just got my Bordeaux tonite and am giddy with excitement. My question is,do you think it's safe to attach the padlock to our new acquisitions? I would hate it if it scratches the leather. Your thoughts please...Thanks!!!!

No sweetie, don't be worried about it......I think its one of the better made speedies.....the patent is strong, and best of all.......won't get dirty!!!!!!!

p.s. mine came with the lock already on it......not a scratch!!

Ooh, I was wondering the same thing. My SA was hesitant about putting the lock on for me earlier today. He said, well I think you should wait and put it on later. That left me wondering....

Hey New Mirage owners,

First and foremost, I want to congratulate all of you for our new Speedies. I just got my Bordeaux tonite and am giddy with excitement. My question is,do you think it's safe to attach the padlock to our new acquisitions? I would hate it if it scratches the leather. Your thoughts please...Thanks!!!!

wow you rock yr Mirage Bordeaux speedy:tup: the degrading of the monogram is very nice:yes:

found yr pic at yr blog..

Attachments

• phpKXUkYiPM.jpg
    phpKXUkYiPM.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 98