Mini Paris Hiltons Will Rule The World

LaLohan

Aug 14, 2007
Paris Hilton wants to adopt four blond-haired girls.

The hotel heiress, whose close friend Nicole Richie recently announced her pregnancy, reportedly wants to travel the world to find disadvantaged children she can give a home to.

A source told Britain's Closer magazine: "Paris has been saying, 'You don't need a husband to have babies.' There are babies in orphanages around the world, and she's hoping to find four girls with blond hair and pretty eyes to whom to give the Hilton name."

The 26-year-old blond, who has made no secret of her desire to become a mother, wants her future children to follow in her footsteps and become famous.

The source added: "She's been telling people, 'I want a brood of little mini versions of me.' I'll raise them to be the most famous women in the world."

Paris also wants her daughters to become models and is planning to launch her own line of children's clothing.

The source said: "She'll design a line of baby clothes. She sees her kids modeling from a young age."

Source:
www.hollywoodrag.com

What a scary thought.

The fact that she will handpick blonde haired girls with pretty eyes just goes to shows she's doing this for all the wrong reasons. Unlike Angelina, she's not doing this to as a charitable act, she's doing this so she can handpick the children she'll get to "raise". Scary.

That is very disturbing! :wtf:

Typical Paris! The follower! Nicole gets pregnant and Angelina is travelling the world adopting children (whom she says she has made an instant motherly connection with), while aiding disadvantaged villages...

....and heres Paris Hilton, clambering onto the bandwagon, planning to pick out four girls by their physical features (here, I picture a hungry person picking out the fattest lobsters at a resturant), and just deciding that they will be rich, famous and beautiful!

YEP! No pressure there!!!

Someone stop her!

What a scary thought.

The fact that she will handpick blonde haired girls with pretty eyes just goes to shows she's doing this for all the wrong reasons. Unlike Angelina, she's not doing this to as a charitable act, she's doing this so she can handpick the children she'll get to "raise". Scary.
I agree, she's just doing this because her friend is pregnant...Paris shouldn't be allowed to adopt children she has all the wrong reasons in mind...

I dread to think what'll become of those poor kids :wtf:

She only wants to adopt because having children is like the "in" thing, a few years ago she was worshipping that mini dog she had as everyone else had one too, but where is it now? :shrugs:

She shouldnt be allowed to adopt after that comment - I'll raise them to be the most famous women in the world." She wanting kids for the wrong reason...they are real people not pets you can parade them about! Grooming them all to be like her..think one is enough!

God I hope this WON'T happen.
I'll feel sorry for whoever she picks out. She thinks she could do anything she wants. I really hope no government will allow her to adopt anybody. This is a very disastrous and dangerous idea of her. :wtf:

Oh my gosh! That's indeed a very scary thought. Poor children!

And I agree she's doing it for the wrong reason. She just wants to be in the spotlights again or something... And I find it quite disturbing that she wants to have 'little blonde girls with pretty eyes', and that she says 'I want a brood of little mini versions of me. I'll raise them to be the most famous women in the world.'

Yikes. This is so creepy.

Wow, this is a terrible reason to adopt. So if the children don't turn out pretty, is she going to send them back? Or will she just bleach their hair, get them colored contacts, and put them through plastic surgery? Oh, I guess all these things would be normal to her. She's so vapid.

Wow, this is a terrible reason to adopt. So if the children don't turn out pretty, is she going to send them back? Or will she just bleach their hair, get them colored contacts, and put them through plastic surgery? Oh, I guess all these things would be normal to her. She's so vapid.

ITA. It's disgusting. It seems like she thinks having kids is the "cool" thing to do right now. The reason driving her desire to adopt is pure self-promotion...which is pretty much the motivation for everything she does. :tdown: