Miu Miu Bow Satchel - NM or BG?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I have been lusting for the bow satchel for a long time - made even worse by seeing so many wonderful pictures of PFers who own it!

So, I just cashed in my InCircle points and am expecting a pretty nice gift card to use at Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman. Also, I've been sitting on a gift card that I received from my parents.

So, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the bow satchel at NM or BG? I know that both websites list the same one, but it's in ivory and I would never buy a whitish bag. Other than that, I am open to any other color. I tried describing it to my SA, but she had no idea what I was talking about.

I know that I can find the bag elsewhere (Miu Miu, Saks, etc), but with my GCs, I would only have to pay less than half out of my own pocket for it. I guess I can find another bag to use the cards on, but would prefer to get something I really wanted.

Thanks!

I was at Wash. d.c 2 weeks ago (you live there also I think anyways) why don't you go to Tyson's corner NM and look at that one.there was a tall short hair-blonde SA that helped me for my Coffer (eventually I bought from Saks),she was helpful. when you ask them they should def. now the bow satchel and then they will look at their system if they have it in their store or any other store in U.S and if they have ( I am sure they have it) they will ship it to you or they can ship it to their own store and you can use your GCs. If you first want to see the bag how the color looks.I Saw brown and black one at Bethesda Saks (don't know if they are still there) or again Tysons Saks have it.

I was at Wash. d.c 2 weeks ago (you live there also I think anyways) why don't you go to Tyson's corner NM and look at that one.there was a tall short hair-blonde SA that helped me for my Coffer (eventually I bought from Saks),she was helpful. when you ask them they should def. now the bow satchel and then they will look at their system if they have it in their store or any other store in U.S and if they have ( I am sure they have it) they will ship it to you or they can ship it to their own store and you can use your GCs. If you first want to see the bag how the color looks.I Saw brown and black one at Bethesda Saks (don't know if they are still there) or again Tysons Saks have it.

I was there this weekend (NM at Tyson's Galleria) and asked one of the SAs about it and they had no idea what I was talking about.

I'm going to wait for some more input before I try another SA at NM.

Thanks.

oh really ? that sounds strange. you might try to print out the picture of it.the SA helped me was quite knowledgeable. she was in the center front of the chanel's section if I am not mistaken.
why don't you call them and ask if they have in stock bow satchel and if not check it through their system. if she knows about the bag then get her name and go there when she's available to be on the safe side

let's see what other say

I think if you have a NM in your area you have to pay sales tax, but not with BG since it's only in NY
so that may be an advantage to ordering from BG
I haven't tried this, but I think I read it somewhere on the forum