next HG: '05 MAGENTA Work is arrived - FINALLY :-)

Firstclass: HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE!!????? SAW your GORGEOUS MAGENTA... but JUST saw this FABULOUS WHITE WORK!! WOW!! :tup:LOOKS GREAT! I... like you... just discovered the "work" size and LOVE IT as well!! you're the QUEEN of 05 Purse and work my dear... you rock them all.... plus LUV LUV that gorgeous:drool:Jacket!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/quote]

WOW, this thread came up again! As always you still look absolutely fabulous and your Magenta Work and your White Work are just TDF!:tender: Congrats again,dear Firstclass!! :queen::heart:

Awwwww ladies, you makes me blush :blush: ! Thank you so much for the warm compliments :tender: I'm already so happy about my bags but I'm just happier now :yahoo:!!

Thanks a million 'J' JBug59 and dear Marie :heart: you're so sweet :love:

:yahoo:
IRENE!!!! You look fabulous with both of these beautiful Works!!! I am so happy the thread was revived because I was not around when it came up the first time! As luck would have it I recently bought a Bubblegum Pink Work, and I have been wondering if it is too big for my frame, or too big to use as an everyday bag. I was thinking of using it for travel only, but your beautiful modeling pictures have convinced me to give it a go for everyday use. You're beautiful and stunning as always, thanks so much for being my inspiration!!!
:love:

:yahoo:
IRENE!!!! You look fabulous with both of these beautiful Works!!! I am so happy the thread was revived because I was not around when it came up the first time! As luck would have it I recently bought a Bubblegum Pink Work, and I have been wondering if it is too big for my frame, or too big to use as an everyday bag. I was thinking of using it for travel only, but your beautiful modeling pictures have convinced me to give it a go for everyday use. You're beautiful and stunning as always, thanks so much for being my inspiration!!!
:love:

Awwww Deana :shame: glad to be your inspiration .... BUT it's you who are MY inspiration ;) !!! Thank you so much for the nice compliments, it means a lot to me to get it just from you :yahoo:! You're absolutely right: the work style is just PERFECT to use as an everyday bag, I LOVE it :tup: ! Oh sweety - I ADORE you 'pink-collection', she's BREATHTAKING !

first~ I'm so glad I took a peek in this thread again and I get to see your gorgeous white work!!! :heart::love::heart: It is truly gorgeous~ just like you!!!:heart: The leather is TDF!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

THANK YOU so much for the nice compliments dear 'L' zac.... :love: this white work is AMAZING and matches with everything and not only for summer ;)!

Many thanks also to badbanana..... :tender:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00482.JPG
    DSC00482.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 83