Lady Braid Satchel in Red *Pics* !!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I just received the Lady Braid satchel in Red. The color is a faded red, with pinkish-orangeish (salmon) undertones. I really wanted one hand-held Chanel bag, since all of my others are shoulder bags/totes. The grey is beautiful, but I already have the grey lambskin jumbo. The blue was not as vibrant as I had expected. So I decided on the red, since I know I'll never find my holy grail bag -the Red Caviar Jumbo Classic - in a retail store.

My relatively new, but fast-growing, Chanel collection is almost complete now. I've bought a lot of bags in the last few months (I guess I was making up for lost time), and I can feel a purse ban coming on soon. :sweatdrop:

Hope you enjoy the pics!

-Stephanie (pond23)

Attachments

• Lady Braid Red.jpg
    Lady Braid Red.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 558
  • Lady Braid Red 2.jpg
    Lady Braid Red 2.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Lady Braid Red 3.jpg
    Lady Braid Red 3.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 284
Ohhh Stephanie, it's soo gorgeous!!!! :heart: :drool: :nuts: If I didn't have some red bags.... :nuts:! I love the style of the LB... it's so pretty, and feminine!! I hope I can find one in brown... I think I'd get the most use out of that color, but I have to see it IRL first! :smile: Is it a distressed lambskin btw... doesn't quite look like calf to me?

Steph, that is such an excellent choice!!! Congrats! Simply stunning and gorgeous! You should post your Chanel family pics... you have gotten some stunning bags... I am still drooling over your grey jumbo! ;)

Ohhh Stephanie, it's soo gorgeous!!!! :heart: :drool: :nuts: If I didn't have some red bags.... :nuts:! I love the style of the LB... it's so pretty, and feminine!! I hope I can find one in brown... I think I'd get the most use out of that color, but I have to see it IRL first! :smile: Is it a distressed lambskin btw... doesn't quite look like calf to me?

Thanks fieryfashionist! Every sales associate has given me a different answer; some have said lambskin, and others have said calfskin. The last SA I spoke with checked his notes, and said it is lambskin.

I didn't even know that this bag came in brown. If you do buy that color, please post pics!

-Stephanie (pond23)

I'm thrilled for you Stephanie! Faded red is the best way to wear red IMO. Pls post modelling pix!!

Hi Larkie,

I'm glad you like the faded red! I've only had one red bag, and that was an MCM bag years and years ago. That was a more vibrant red, but I have to say, I am really loving this faded red. It is just enough of a pop of color against my black and neutral-colored clothing.

Are you keeping your Lady Braid in Grey?

-Stephanie

Oh Stephanie, that's GORGEOUS! :nuts: :heart: :nuts: I didn't even know the LB came in red! I love, love, love this shade of red. It looks like it's the same shade as the spring caviar red. Congrats and I hope you'll post modeling pics if you can!