Daily Mail - Women own 111 bags in their lifetime

crystal blue

Jul 15, 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=478816&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

"Indeed, researchers have found that the average 30-year-old owns 21 handbags and buys a new one every three months. That adds up to 111 over the course of a lifetime - with a total outlay of more than £8,000."

I'm in my 20's and I'm getting there.

I picked up like 8 bags at the Kooba sample sale yesterday. There's no way I can afford to keep them all though, so I'm gonna have to say goodbye to some. Sigh.

Heck, some people *cough Lexie cough* can hit 111 in a month. :roflmfao:

Actually I did think 111 is awful low. I've done that several times over...LOL But I do sell them too. I don't keep them all...so that is deducted from the amount I buy.

And BTW....our Miss Grace has more bags than myself I am sure. She is a real BagWhore!

Actually I did think 111 is awful low. I've done that several times over...LOL But I do sell them too. I don't keep them all...so that is deducted from the amount I buy.

And BTW....our Miss Grace has more bags than myself I am sure. She is a real BagWhore!
Hey, Lexie. I see you changed your picture to the Alexis Hudson croc Olympus bag. Did you get one of those from Bluefly? If so, have you gotten it yet? I got one but it wasn't leather, was a suede like material so I returned it.

Guilty as charged! :supacool:

Hey, Lexie. I see you changed your picture to the Alexis Hudson croc Olympus bag. Did you get one of those from Bluefly? If so, have you gotten it yet? I got one but it wasn't leather, was a suede like material so I returned it.

I did and I'm using it as we speak. Mine certainly smells like leather. It's just a very soft brushed leather I thought. I adore mine.

Nunnla...you bought the same bag I did again...and you never even knew I was interested. Have you hacked into my special Bag buying credit card to see my purchases??? LOLOL You shouldn't have returned it. It's comfy and holds so much....and soooo cool looking.

I suspect that 111 seems low to some of us b/c...it's an average. There's people out there like my mom who hold onto one bag until it falls apart and someone buys her a new bag out of sympathy. I feel like she's probably been through 5 in her lifetime and she's in her 50's!