Should I get the black Miu Miu Bow Satchel or the Prada new expandable N/S tote?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I love both but I was wondering what you guys think is cuter?

Picture of Bow Satchel I found on here:
attachment.php

Prada bag on the left:
6.jpg

What do you think? Because Miu Miu is the cheaper line, is the quality not as good as Prada? :confused1:

Thanks :smile: But if there is no quality difference between Miu Miu and Prada, why is Prada more expensive? Just cuz of the name?

(IMO) certainly, the reason is the name and most of the brand has two brands in order to sell more people.

for example,Tod's and Hogan are the same brand.In this case Tod's like Prada (higher priced) and Hogan is like Miu miu (lower priced).

and little bit different style

Hmm now I am having second thoughts. I have to go back and exchange my Prada bag I got because one side of the zipper is broken :sad:

So I think I am also gonna take a look at the Bow Satchel one more time. I am just worried that that bag is too trendy. What do you think?

I don't think the bow is trendy at all. It's a very nice shape and style. I like both of your choices, but the zippers would probably be more trendy than the bow. I think the zipper style is a "younger" bag, so it also depends on your age and the image you are going for. Either way you can't go wrong!