I found it!!! My Plomb/Steel Part-Time w/ GGH.....and it's already here! Lots of pics

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Well, I decided this week that I was really missing my GH PT's. And after seeing this photo of Vanessa Hudgens, I knew I had to get my hands on one in Steel with Gold GH.

vanessa-hudgens-big-boy-burgers-08.jpg

I called everywhere in the U.S. looking for this bag. I almost had given up but then I decided to call BalParis. I spoke to Nathalie, who was very helpful, and there was only one left with the Gold hardware. Three days later and across the atlantic, it's here!!!! :yahoo:
I couldn't believe it when I saw the DHL guy in my driveway........UPS Ground takes longer from NYC!!!!

Anyway, I'm in love with this bag!!!! It's wrinkly, soft, matte and super thick. And I love the way the gold contrasts with the dark grey. Oh, and one more thing, the cost of the bag was cheaper than if I purchased in the U.S. and no customs fees!!! On a sad note, one of my bags will have to go to fund this gorgeous thing. :Push:

Here it is!!!

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

Beautiful! I can't believe it was less expensive to order from Paris?
Of course we want modeling pics! - it is sad that one has to go, but that's how it works with me too. I kind of like having a rotation.
Glad your search paid off!

Cracker, you're on a rolllll!!!! Very pretty, I like your couch too. Your plomb looks soo much darker than mine... :huh:h and that puddle of leather... looks like it needs a hug... :girlsigh:. cOngrats dEarie~!

Congrats, cracker! She's a beauty!! :heart:
Cheaper? :nuts: No customs fees? :wtf: Fast delivery?? What's the number for Bal Paris?? ;)
Hear, hear!;) That is absolutely gorgeous! I was never a fan of the GH before but after seeing your Part-Time and also witnessing one in person this past Tuesday, it's actually starting to grow on me. *sigh* now I want one.....:girlsigh:

Cracker, you're on a rolllll!!!! Very pretty, I like your couch too. Your plomb looks soo much darker than mine... :huh:h and that puddle of leather... looks like it needs a hug... :girlsigh:. cOngrats dEarie~!

I think you're right. There must be some variations in color. In your photos, your bag does seem a bit lighter. My Steel Courier and this PT are identical in color though. I did notice that the GH tends to bring out the bluish undertones as I didn't see any blue at all with my Courier.