Dior Romantique Flap.

Shopalicious

May 28, 2007
Dear Ladies and Gents

I have this Dior Romantique Flap, but I never use it.. I am thinking and debating if I should let it go... I had post it on ebay already but I am thinking if I should end it ...

This will be the first time I ever sell a bag .. other than the dog carrier... em... so i need so help on deciding..

TIA !!

Attachments

• dior front.jpg
    dior front.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 151
  • dior side.jpg
    dior side.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 81
if you're not using it, then i'm with the other ladies on the board - sell it and free up some funds for other purchases which you would use on a more frequent basis.

i'll admit that i'm in the same predicament as you, i love my diors but i hardly ever use them (and i've not even used some of them at all!). i'll be selling most of them off to add to my birkin fund - that much i know. :P

OMG this is the bag that FIRST got me interested in Dior, i tried to wait for this to go to outlet so i could buy it cheaper as spending even $100 on a handbag was beyond thought for me back then and i missed it!!! T_T

i was so upset. sorry if this is an old posting i was searching for romantique pictures and threads and i just had to say something

...i'm so scared of ebay tho...