Woo! Just ordered Sig Carly with Red Trim!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
It wasn't available yesterday but it was today! I'm sad cause I just got it in khaki/black but red is my FAVE color so I had to. I'm throwing my black trim one on Craiglist and crossing my fingers because auuugh ebay fees. 9_9 Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know you can order them! I'm guessing you can in the large size too! I'm tempted but one bag at a time. @_@ :wlae::wlae::wlae:

is this what you got??

10619_d1.jpg

How do I order thru Jax? I never called them before. Do you have any item # for both sizes?

Since the Chocolate leather Carly was a bust, I want this one. I have the red/khaki mini wallet I bought a couple of weeks ago to match.

How do I order thru Jax? I never called them before. Do you have any item # for both sizes?

Since the Chocolate leather Carly was a bust, I want this one. I have the red/khaki mini wallet I bought a couple of weeks ago to match.

call 888-262-8224, choose option #1 (to place a new order)

med #10619
large #10620

and just tell them you want the khaki/red one or maybe it's khaki/chili.........not sure of the exact color name. The rep can tell you.

if you go into your store and ask them to order it for you, they will waive the shipping cost