Rolex or J12

When it comes to resale value, history, prestige I guess rolex would be the best buy. For design, maybe the J12 :drool: What you think? :graucho:

I agree with you! But recently I was also thinking of a datejust (or even a chic men's explorer I haha) vs J12. If I buy J12, its also because of the design, and because the leather strap version is so affordable! Its only 2700 rite?

I agree with you! But recently I was also thinking of a datejust (or even a chic men's explorer I haha) vs J12. If I buy J12, its also because of the design, and because the leather strap version is so affordable! Its only 2700 rite?

I think the J12 with the leather strap is around $2100-2300. Its pretty reasonable :tup:I suggest you get the explorer though :graucho:

I would say the Rolex definately.

The J12 is fashionable at the moment but Rolex has been around forever and never goes out of fashion.

The J12 is over priced just because its Chanel.

When it comes to resale value, history, prestige I guess rolex would be the best buy. For design, maybe the J12 :drool: What you think? :graucho:
Superficial choice: J12 HANDS DOWN!!!

Rolex probably has better re-sell value and is better because they specialize in watches, but if I had to choose between a Rolex and J12 I'd pick the J12 b/c the design is TDF.

I want a J12 but can never get myself to pick a watch over 3 bags. :crybaby:

NO WAY YOU HAVE TO GET THE ROLEX. THE CHANEL WATCH IS JUST TOOOOO TRENDY. THE ROLEX IS SUCH A CLASSIC WATCH WHICH WILL ALWAYS HOLD ITS VALUE FOR POSSIBLE TRADE IN VALUE FOR THE FUTURE.

ROLEX!!!!!!

NO WAY YOU HAVE TO GET THE ROLEX. THE CHANEL WATCH IS JUST TOOOOO TRENDY. THE ROLEX IS SUCH A CLASSIC WATCH WHICH WILL ALWAYS HOLD ITS VALUE FOR POSSIBLE TRADE IN VALUE FOR THE FUTURE.

ROLEX!!!!!!

Ive made up my mind.....will get the ROLEX:yahoo:I'm still dreaming of the J12 though. Maybe I can own one in the near future. And when I say near future, it may mean YEARS! :cursing: