multicolor fading problems?

wingyee143

Feb 8, 2007
hi
im interested in getting the multicolor aurelia but i have being hearing alot about the fading or flaking of the logos on mc bag. i just wanna know is this a minority of majority thing for most people. i wanna know, did your mc flake? how long have you had it? and how often do you use it?
thanks

I had a white MC bag that changed into yellowish colour and I did not even use that bag often. Took it back to the store and got something else instead. My SA told me that it's quite a common problem with white MC.

My priscilla is still in pristine condition, perhaps i seldom use it .. but I do have my MC koala wallet which i use all the time since last yr, so far so gd.

how often do you use it? is it a everyday bag?

I actually bought it used & the original owner says she used it almost everyday for the first year & then on & off for the remaining 3 years. The area where the color is rubbing off is where the bag got touched the most....near the lock on the side of the bag, near the zipper & near the front pocket. It's only 3 logos that have some color rubbing off but it's not obvious unles you actually have the bag in front of your face & you know what you're looking for.

Yes, the silk screen multicolor LV monogram does rub off over time, so yes it is a problem. It happens to ALL things MC unless...and it's normal.

It's not like it comes off in chunks...it's gradual and in tiny areas. If you look hard enough, you'll see tiny spots missing even when it's brand new. I used to obsess over it, but now I realize life is too short. I love MC and if it happens, oh well. At least I bought it and enjoyed it!!