Neo Deauville PM

So excited when i saw the title ... could it be true that the deauville was launched in denim - but no ... :crybaby:

I'm not quite sure that the denim lining would hold up to the more stiff deauville bag look, but could have been great to see it ...

Sorry, did I make a boo boo? I copied the name from the The Ultimate Limited Edition Reference Thread. It is under the cherry series with lizard skin. ( page 4) It was released for spring summer 2005. I wasn't very sure of the name. Sorry once again for the confusion caused. I saw this bag in one of my local shop and fell in love with it but I wasn't sure whether the price he quoted was exorbitant or not? So I thought I will check with people who might knew.

here's the bag

Neo Deauville PM
CerisesLizardNeoDeauvillePM.jpg

Sorry, did I make a boo boo? I copied the name from the The Ultimate Limited Edition Reference Thread. It is under the cherry series with lizard skin. ( page 4) It was released for spring summer 2005. I wasn't very sure of the name. Sorry once again for the confusion caused. I saw this bag in one of my local shop and fell in love with it but I wasn't sure whether the price he quoted was exorbitant or not? So I thought I will check with people who might knew.

What kind of local shop is this?

wow, what a gorgeous bag! :drool::drool::drool:
What condition and what price is the one in your local shop? I believe these bags sold for the mid 4 figure range...

I hope you're not talking about the one on ebay. That one just looks so off to me.

It's Noe Deauville.

Actually, it was Neo...as we all know, Noe is a drawstring bag which this Neo Deauville has no drawstrings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
I thought *neo* referred to the denim line ?

"Neo" is a title description of the bag. Here is the definition:

American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source

neo-
pref.
  1. New; recent: neonatal.
  2. New and different: Neo-Freudian.
  3. New and abnormal: neoplasm.
When the word neo is placed before a name, it acts as an adjective describing the name as new. Hence the Denim NEO speedy is the Denim NEW Speedy because it was reformatted and redesigned.

Now the NEO Deauville is the NEW Deauville. Remade and redesigned Deauville.