What's on your list now?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
If you're like me, your bag wish list is constantly changing. I am promising myself to really limit the bags I purchase this fall, so I am only getting one or two.

Right now, I am eyeing the Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo Bag. Luna Boston has it: http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/18409.aspx

I may not get that exact bag but I love the style and shape (I think!). I wonder if it will end up like a bottomless pit? At least I have my chameleon inserts :yes:

So, what's on your list for Fall?

I don't want to rain on your parade(s) ladies...but there is absolutely NOTHING I want. Yes! Isn't that amazing? For the time being, I'm satisfied with my collection; using and enjoying it. I have bags in each category: totes, satchels, clutches, hobos. I have different colors. No repeats.
When I look at all the new bags that are being posted...there is nothing I can't live without. Maybe in January, when the sales are deep, I might pick up a little something -- but the craving is over. And it feels GRAND!!!!

I have soo much I want! But I guess the following is my "really wants" list for now:

1. LV White Multicolor Ursula
2. LV Damier Azur Speedy 25
3. Balenciaga Work in French Blue
4. Balenciaga Brief with GH (not sure what color yet)

WOW! I hope I'm there someday soon! My bank account could use a break. I was sure I was going to get a large Botkier Bianca in cherry, but ordered a Morning After in Berry (I know, old color) on Friday thinking that might be a more versatile "red.":yahoo: I also ordered a Morning After in black, so after I get those, I will be done for a while...except that I'm also eyeing the Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in grey:love:

givenchy nightingale
anna corinna city tote (steel or light grey)
balenciaga city in a dark colour

... or just buy one hermès massai (in a dark colour, clémence leather, palladium hw)

I don't want to rain on your parade(s) ladies...but there is absolutely NOTHING I want. Yes! Isn't that amazing? For the time being, I'm satisfied with my collection; using and enjoying it. I have bags in each category: totes, satchels, clutches, hobos. I have different colors. No repeats.
When I look at all the new bags that are being posted...there is nothing I can't live without. Maybe in January, when the sales are deep, I might pick up a little something -- but the craving is over. And it feels GRAND!!!!

Ditto!!!

Great news TropicalGal and cgsprings!!! Good for you
guys :tup: After I posted, I remembered that I have my super soft Gustto Baca in chocolate brown with black patent lining- perfect for Fall!! I haven't used it yet :P

I don't need any more bags and in fact, I may be doing an end of summer clearance! There are a few Balenciaga bags that I put aside to see if I still wanted them and haven't so they may be hitting the road. Now if only I could get into the MarketPlace :yes:

The top two on my list are the Furla Elisabeth bag in Creta (cream) and the Botkier Bianca in Cherry in medium or large (I can't decide on a size just yet).

What sucks is that there's only one Furla left on the Zappos site and supposedly Botkier is discontinuing the Bianca. So now, I really need to save up and buy these bags ASAP. lol

Congrats to the ladies who are truly content with their collections! :tup: I think that's kind of inspirational. I yearn for the day that I am content with what I have and don't go to bed thinking about when I can get my next bag.

However, for now, I go to bed every night with thoughts of beautiful bags dancing through my head. Too many to name!

I have the Mirage Speedy coming in Sept, but at this very moment, I really want to get the damier azur Noé, and it's not easy to control this urge to buy!!