• MC Agenda in White

• Suhali Agenda (color not decided)

• Framboise Agenda

• Pre-Loved Keepall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 24, 2006
Hi guys

I was wondering.....

I was looking at the Agendas, and I was thinking that I want one........:roflmfao:

I am trying to decide if I want one in Suhali, MC, or in Framboise :drool:

If I decide to one in MC or Suhali, I was also looking at the Keepalls on Ebay...... (Same price range...)

Is this making sense? LOL

Do you guys think I should get a new Agenda, or get a pre-loved Keepall??

TIA

Framboise!!! :smile: I love that beautiful pink color...and vernis is so pretty.
If not Vernis then MC.

Well...which will you use more? Keepall is nice, but I think I'd rather get an agenda..

Or you could get both... haha :graucho:

:heart:,
Margaret

Framboise!!! :smile: I love that beautiful pink color...and vernis is so pretty.
If not Vernis then MC.

Well...which will you use more? Keepall is nice, but I think I'd rather get an agenda..

Or you could get both... haha :graucho:

:heart:,
Margaret

Hi Margaret :heart:

I do go onto weekend trips ALOT, but I am thinking about using the Agenda as a wallet...

Do you have another big bag you can use as a travel bag for now?

If you're thinking of using Agenda as a wallet, then I think you should go with that.

I know I go shopping way more than I go on weekend trips. ;) :graucho:

Do you have another big bag you can use as a travel bag for now?

If you're thinking of using Agenda as a wallet, then I think you should go with that.

I know I go shopping way more than I go on weekend trips. ;) :graucho:

I sometimes use my moms speedy 30....but I pack alot of stuff for one sleepover (I pack atleast 3 pairs of pants.....not kidding :nuts:)

Hmm.. if I had to make the choice I would chose the keepall. I've always liked agendas but I'd never use one, I just use my Palm lol!

If you thinkyou'll get more use out of an agenda then it's probably the best choice for you. :smile: