Dark silver reissues available in Singapore

shiny_hair

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
For the Singapore gals, I know the Chanel boutique here has a bunch of dark silver reissues. They should have a range of sizes. My friend just called a couple weeks ago and reserved one in a weird size which is larger than 228, then changed her mind and wanted a 226. They called her last wk and she got one. It is beautiful! So if you all want one, better call up the Chanel boutique asap!

Oh and I think they should hve some more of the anniversary (black) reissue. My SA told me there were some left..

How much are they selling for in Singapore?
I am curious 'cos I might have to go there in a few months time... TIA...

Expensive. I have just said that I will never buy another Chanel bag in Singapore ever again hehee. Anyway the 226 size reissue shd still be S$4220 (roughly about USD2700-2800) inclusive of the GST (Goods & Services Tax) etc. If you're a traveller, you shd be able to get back the 7% tax?

Expensive. I have just said that I will never buy another Chanel bag in Singapore ever again hehee. Anyway the 226 size reissue shd still be S$4220 (roughly about USD2700-2800) inclusive of the GST (Goods & Services Tax) etc. If you're a traveller, you shd be able to get back the 7% tax?

holy schmokes! i always thought chanel was more expensive in australia, but the 226 size here costs AU$3170 including 10% tax, which still works out to be less than SG$4220!!! goodness me.

Yes ghastly isn't it??? But I guess that is probably why I don't see many gals carrying Chanel around here...

:lol: quite possibly! i remember enquiring about the price of a ritz bag last year (SG$4k+++) and i was shocked at how much more expensive it was than in the US (US$2k+)!

nonetheless, thanks for the heads up about the availability of those gorgeous dark silver reissues shiny_hair!

:lol: quite possibly! i remember enquiring about the price of a ritz bag last year (SG$4k+++) and i was shocked at how much more expensive it was than in the US (US$2k+)!

nonetheless, thanks for the heads up about the availability of those gorgeous dark silver reissues shiny_hair!

Hehe no problem...Now I just need to get me a timeless clutch!!:P

wow.... thanks for the info, shiny_hair...
that's expensive :wtf:
I'd stick with my local Chanel stores then...

No problem! eiffel are you from Paris? If you are, do you know how much the timeless clutch retails for there??

Actually I'm in the US :smile: I just got back from Europe, and saw the timeless clutch in the Hamburg Chanel store, I was tempted to buy it, had hold it in my hands and decided that I won't get it as I don't go to anything fancy anymore... just regular dinners and hang out with friends. So I put it back in the shelf :sad: but I never checked on the price tag at all. I got other bags instead of the clutch. I found that the prices among European stores mostly the same...