Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Oh wow, I didn’t know this kind of Italian/pizza pretzel existed :lol:. How was it? :smile:
It was really really really good!
It's from a place called Wetzel's. I think it is definitely much better than Auntie Anne's.
I was trying to behave by not getting the cinnamon and sugar to lower the carbs LOL.
Bur after I ate about 1/3 and about 20 minutes later, I had the biggest food brain coma rushing in! It lasted about 15 min and then I was ok.
I have been on a low carb modified Mediterranean diet for about 6 months in order to stay healthy, but my DH convinced me to try it LOL. (He is on a low carb diet too LOL):lol:
The plus side of the diet is that I lost all my premenopausal/menopausal weight gain(plus a little more) and I can also run a half marathon! I used to have joint pain, but ALL my pain went away!
Exact same for my hubby as well!

I know this is TMI, but I wanted to share.
I first put this diet on my dad who was on 7 prescription meds, and now he is off of all of them! Also, his CKD stage 4 has reversed to CKD stage 2!
I am so proud of him!

It was really really really good!
It's from a place called Wetzel's. I think it is definitely much better than Auntie Anne's.
I was trying to behave by not getting the cinnamon and sugar to lower the carbs LOL.
Bur after I ate about 1/3 and about 20 minutes later, I had the biggest food brain coma rushing in! It lasted about 15 min and then I was ok.
I have been on a low carb modified Mediterranean diet for about 6 months in order to stay healthy, but my DH convinced me to try it LOL. (He is on a low carb diet too LOL):lol:
The plus side of the diet is that I lost all my premenopausal/menopausal weight gain(plus a little more) and I can also run a half marathon! I used to have joint pain, but ALL my pain went away!
Exact same for my hubby as well!

I know this is TMI, but I wanted to share.
I first put this diet on my dad who was on 7 prescription meds, and now he is off of all of them! Also, his CKD stage 4 has reversed to CKD stage 2!
I am so proud of him!

Glad to hear it was so good :smile:. And even more glad to hear changing diets have helped you, your hubby and Dad tremendously:tup:

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle