Louis Vuitton Denim Collection 2024

The carryall pm from empho.lv2
Pretty, but it’s way too light for me in a big bag. I do like the darker vachetta tho and wish they would’ve had this on the remix denim. 🤷‍♀️

Does anyone know if the Sunset will be re stocked? It was out of stock for ages and then I got a notification saying it was back in stock so I went to ad it to my cart and as I was checking out it said it was unavailable. I guess they only had one in stock and someone beat me to it. :sad:

Does anyone know if the Sunset will be re stocked? It was out of stock for ages and then I got a notification saying it was back in stock so I went to ad it to my cart and as I was checking out it said it was unavailable. I guess they only had one in stock and someone beat me to it. :sad:
Think it’s sold out not coming back they were special edition. But you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Insightful
Reactions: ca_dreamin
I haven’t ordered anything. I went so craxy in the beginning of the year so im trying to be good. Can’t wait to see pics of your carryall! I wore mine to church once and was scared to set it down. Also it’s so big it rubs on everything so prone to marks. Hopefully the pm is easier to maneuver around hazards. 🤪
I know how you feel, I knew any denim would be my downfall. The first release was a bust for me as I ended up returning the 3 I purchased for quality issues. The sky is pretty light so I’m hoping I will like it. Plus the pm size got me! I’m hoping it will be easier to maneuver. That mm is a monster 😂 I too always worry when I sit it down. I use it less than I expected but it’s beautiful 😊
I got stuck on the damier denim 3D men’s too… uggg 🤣

I think you have a better chance catching a restock when you proactively check the website and not wait for an email update. Best way to approach is to add the bag to your wishlist and refresh from there. Once you see it ATB immediately check out. Good luck! :flowers: