Are Loro piana summer charms walk loafers being discontinued?

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
I bought a pair of Summer Charms walks 2 yrs ago at the Chicago boutique, love them. I want to buy another pair but on the website all of the colors are listed as "Not available ". Nordstrom doesn't have any either? Has anyone been able to get ahold of a pair recently?

• Wow
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I bought a pair of Summer Charms walks 2 yrs ago at the Chicago boutique, love them. I want to buy another pair but on the website all of the colors are listed as "Not available ". Nordstrom doesn't have any either? Has anyone been able to get ahold of a pair recently?
Nordstrom had them last year on their website but I don't see them currently. I don't think they're discontinuing them, but I think they are sold out. Maybe you can call customer service and ask which stores have inventory? I think Bergdorf Goodman had some on their website when I was looking last week.

That's what usually happens to items bought online, they show as unavailable. Pop into a store.