Van Cleef in action!

Gorgeous, love all the color tones in both photos! I too love staring at the frivole ring! ❤️
Thank you @NK321 :heart: I was about to ask you if the picture is succeeding in enabling you towards adding the Frivole pave earrings to match the ring when I saw @hja comment :biggrin: The combo of the pave Frivole earrings and the BTF ring are lethal imo!
@eternallove4bag : All your pieces look so so lovely :love: Your photos have made me add more items to my wish list!

@NK321 : Imagine how lovely it would be to have the frivole earrings too! :angel::P
Yay @hja can’t wait to see which pieces went on your wishlist :graucho: thank you always :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: hja and NK321
Thank you @NK321 :heart: I was about to ask you if the picture is succeeding in enabling you towards adding the Frivole pave earrings to match the ring when I saw @hja comment :biggrin: The combo of the pave Frivole earrings and the BTF ring are lethal imo!

Yay @hja can’t wait to see which pieces went on your wishlist :graucho: thank you always :hugs:
@eternallove4bag your pics are always enabling!! ❤️

@hja would love to know too what is on your WL! ❤️

@eternallove4bag @NK321 :The Cartier JUC :doh: I was actually looking into Cartier pieces before venturing into VCA, and the JUC was one of them. But somehow I never took the plunge and Cartier has had 2 or 3 price increases since then :girlsigh: The JUC is now back on my WL. I'm also considering the pave alhambra pendant in RG, which @eternallove4bag wears so beautifully, to match with my earrings :sweatdrop: Thinking of all these while I am supposed to be on Ban Island :lol:

@eternallove4bag @NK321 :The Cartier JUC :doh: I was actually looking into Cartier pieces before venturing into VCA, and the JUC was one of them. But somehow I never took the plunge and Cartier has had 2 or 3 price increases since then :girlsigh: The JUC is now back on my WL. I'm also considering the pave alhambra pendant in RG, which @eternallove4bag wears so beautifully, to match with my earrings :sweatdrop: Thinking of all these while I am supposed to be on Ban Island :lol:
I fully encourage you to try the JUC. It was NEVER on my list and then I tried it on and my interest was peaked. Furthermore, I tried a particular combo and I was smitten. I HAD to have it and now it's my absolute favourite piece ever (ex: if I could only choose one piece...) - although I only wear it on occasion. Alternatively, I have the pave Alhambra pendant in wg and it's an easy wear that gets lots of use. Both great options. Good list!

I fully encourage you to try the JUC. It was NEVER on my list and then I tried it on and my interest was peaked. Furthermore, I tried a particular combo and I was smitten. I HAD to have it and now it's my absolute favourite piece ever (ex: if I could only choose one piece...) - although I only wear it on occasion. Alternatively, I have the pave Alhambra pendant in wg and it's an easy wear that gets lots of use. Both great options. Good list!
Thank you @glamourbag :smile: I know right! Sometimes trying something on can completely change our perspective! I have tried both the clash and JUC, and love both! You are so lucky to have found your dream combo! I am still debating between the two but seeing how the JUC goes so well with VCA pieces has push it slightly higher on my WL. I agree that the pave Alhambra pendant is a beautiful, easy piece to wear. Congrats on owning both these beautiful pieces:heart:

Both pieces are gorgeous and elegant! The JUC has always been a piece I’ve admired too ❤️ since I have been prioritizing VCA for now, I haven’t taken the plunge with it. However I can certainly see why it’s on your WL, it has an understated elegance. And the pave Alhambra would be stunning too, it’s always nice to be able to create a set. I’m not helpful! Good luck navigating ban island! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: hja