Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

I went through the same emotional rollercoaster during the same process!
“This is nice….(writes down to request it)…..it’s probably >$15k…wait what… for a top? Scratch.” - repeat every times.

What really bothers me is that many of the non jacket pieces I’ve liked from recent seasons are all viscose!!! And the prices are equivalent to full leather 😒there should be a minimum fabric quality requirement for pieces priced over $5k.
It’s INSANE! 100% with you on the fabric used. I’m starting to worry if this is the collection that finally breaks me from purchasing rtw

It’s INSANE! 100% with you on the fabric used. I’m starting to worry if this is the collection that finally breaks me from purchasing rtw
Yes, I am with you on this! I just can not justify the prices for the inferior fabrics and finishes. It's reached the point of absurdity IMHO. Never thought I would say "I am out..."

Yeah totally. My SA tried to sell me a cape for 5k that was made of silk and viscose. Like really? I will just get my viscose from Amazon thanks
There was the pink skirt last fall that didn't even have a finished hem. It was nice but it seemed more like something you would buy at Nordstrom rack than a high end designer. I think it was just under $5k.

Hello everyone, please allow me to ask a perhaps very silly/obvious thing for the very experienced Chanel ladies here…but not so much to me🙈. I purchased the black glittery jacket from 24S and only when I came home I noticed it doesn’t have a chain at the trim/bottom? My other jackets (not so many) do have it and I always thought it was a standard feature for Chanel tweed jackets….but I guess that’s not the case! Does anybody know why some have it and some don’t? Thank you so much in advance! 💕

Reactions: icedcoffee and Joke
Hello everyone, please allow me to ask a perhaps very silly/obvious thing for the very experienced Chanel ladies here…but not so much to me🙈. I purchased the black glittery jacket from 24S and only when I came home I noticed it doesn’t have a chain at the trim/bottom? My other jackets (not so many) do have it and I always thought it was a standard feature for Chanel tweed jackets….but I guess that’s not the case! Does anybody know why some have it and some don’t? Thank you so much in advance! 💕
I think because it's shorter/ the cut it doesn't need the chain to fall nice on the body