Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Please let me know! I think I will order them remotely, I need some comfortable shoes..

Never damaged a button with steaming. Dry cleaning damaged some buttons once. I wash my silk blouses in the washing machine at the relevant program and never had a problem.

No it’s very soft and clingy. I’m not sure how I’m going to style it.
Thank you so much!!! Yes, dry cleaning made my buttons chip on my Versailles jacket. I haven’t damaged anything while steaming yet. I already tried a Salzburg coat and it came out okay. I think I will build up my courage and put a Chanel jacket in there.

Thank you so much!!! Yes, dry cleaning made my buttons chip on my Versailles jacket. I haven’t damaged anything while steaming yet. I already tried a Salzburg coat and it came out okay. I think I will build up my courage and put a Chanel jacket in there.
Just remove the buttons. I think it is safer than covering them.

Reactions: lulilu
Hello Friends - is there any reputable authentication service on chanel jacket that offers fast turnaround? not sure if this is the best place for this but couldn’t have any prior thread on this topic so appreciate if anyone can offer any info.

TIA!

Reactions: icedcoffee
So uh… my SA asked me what I like from the fall/winter look book and I made a couple requests including this whole outfit

…. The jacket is currently 25k usd. I am so shocked that I can’t even register how this makes me really feel. This isn’t even couture
I went through the same emotional rollercoaster during the same process!
“This is nice….(writes down to request it)…..it’s probably >$15k…wait what… for a top? Scratch.” - repeat every times.

What really bothers me is that many of the non jacket pieces I’ve liked from recent seasons are all viscose!!! And the prices are equivalent to full leather 😒there should be a minimum fabric quality requirement for pieces priced over $5k.

I went through the same emotional rollercoaster during the same process!
“This is nice….(writes down to request it)…..it’s probably >$15k…wait what… for a top? Scratch.” - repeat every times.

What really bothers me is that many of the non jacket pieces I’ve liked from recent seasons are all viscose!!! And the prices are equivalent to full leather 😒there should be a minimum fabric quality requirement for pieces priced over $5k.
Yeah totally. My SA tried to sell me a cape for 5k that was made of silk and viscose. Like really? I will just get my viscose from Amazon thanks