Post your Chanel family portrait...

My completed (?) classic flap family!

I have been looking for a good red coco handle or classic flap and finally found one last year! It’s the 20B burgundy at a price close to the 2020 retail! (I also love the legendary 12A but hard to find one in good condition and a reasonable price tag). Very happy to have added the only red classic flap to my collection.

From top to bottom:
22a dark beige
19S iridescent pink
Beige clair
21S light pink
19C Barbie pink
21k light purple
22S light pink
20B burgundy
19S iridescent blue
20B white

IMG_4792.jpeg

Last edited:

I have been looking for a good red coco handle or classic flap and finally found one last year! It’s the 20B burgundy at a price close to the 2020 retail! (I also love the legendary 12A but hard to find one in good condition and a reasonable price tag). Very happy to have added the only red classic flap to my collection.

From top to bottom:
22a dark beige
19S iridescent pink
Beige clair
21S light pink
19C Barbie pink
21k light purple
22S light pink
20B burgundy
19S iridescent blue
20B white

View attachment 5949210
wow! stunning collection! i love all your pinks, the lilac and the blue :hbeat:

From top to bottom:
22a dark beige
19S iridescent pink
Beige clair
21S light pink
19C Barbie pink
21k light purple
22S light pink
20B burgundy
19S iridescent blue
20B white

View attachment 5949210Stunning collection! My favorites are the white, blues and beiges but all are stunning for sure. 😉😍😍

Hoping to add a mini reissue in a fun color. Any recommendations on “entry-level colors”, if that’s even a thing? Lol

I know this is a Chanel forum but the other one on my list is a Lady Dior in a fun color, but I really can’t decide which size works for me so just never pulled the trigger.

Attachments

• IMG_0908.jpeg
    IMG_0908.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Hoping to add a mini reissue in a fun color. Any recommendations on “entry-level colors”, if that’s even a thing? Lol

I know this is a Chanel forum but the other one on my list is a Lady Dior in a fun color, but I really can’t decide which size works for me so just never pulled the trigger.
Personally, I think colors work best (for me at least) in mini sizes.
Blue is my go-to color, especially navy. But a pop of red is always fun, yet classic. ACF5353B-62F5-445E-967A-59E713E7C1EE.jpegDIOR and Chanel have a lot of great colors.
Probably the biggest surprise for me is the ombré blue/green mini I bought last year on impulse. Totally not a planned purchase, but I knew I had to have it as soon as I laid my eyes on it. I have never owned or even wanted a green bag before. But now it is one of my all time favorites. So sometimes you have to see it in person to know for sure.

Personally, I think colors work best (for me at least) in mini sizes.
Blue is my go-to color, especially navy. But a pop of red is always fun, yet classic. View attachment 5997805DIOR and Chanel have a lot of great colors.
Probably the biggest surprise for me is the ombré blue/green mini I bought last year on impulse. Totally not a planned purchase, but I knew I had to have it as soon as I laid my eyes on it. I have never owned or even wanted a green bag before. But now it is one of my all time favorites. So sometimes you have to see it in person to know for sure.
Be still my beating heart . . . C'est fantastico! :love::faint:

• Love
Reactions: Sylly
This is my collection so far. All silver hardware except my mini which has the champagne gold, and it’s a combo of from store and pre-loved. The green lambskin flap in the middle is my newest addition and took me forever to track down in the right condition. Would love to add maybe a bright pink or a brown/camel bag (probably no more classic flaps though) but I’m pretty happy with this for now.
Beautiful! Seeing you have a mix of all. Curious what your thoughts are on the cocohandle vs mini with top handle vs mini? Any preference or favorite? Just got a mini top handle and wondering if I want to keep adding top handles or get some mini’s.. the coco handle I did not like the stiffness of the handle and how it looked crossbody…