To All Lv Expert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGAHOLIC!

Aug 9, 2007
i RECENTLY WON A SMALL COIN PURSE FROM EBAY. AND IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS AUTHENTIC. THE TRUSTED SELLER TOLD ME IT IS THO. I TRUST HER AS I BOUGHT SO MANY ITEMS FROM HER AT THE SAME TIME BUT JUST CURIOUS AS THIS IS MY FIRST LV PURCHASE. I JUST LOVE BURBERRY. CAN YOU HELP ME CONFIRM PLEASE. I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS. PLEASE CHECK.
IT HAS THE HARD PLASTIC CARD THAT SAYS THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT HAS BEEN MANUFACTURED AND TESTED TO MEET THE LV STANDARD OF QUALITY. IS THAT A PROOF? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Attachments

• DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00208.JPG
    DSC00208.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 51
Hi there, you should try posting this in the authenticate this sub forum in the Louis Vuitton forum. There are many ladies there that im sure would be happy to help you out.

Pictures do not tell all.

The box and certificate can all be faked.

Bring it all to an Authentic LV store. Not second hand, not a mall, not department store. Go to THE LV store in your area.

Tell em the truth. You bought it on Ebay and am unsure. They'll look at you in a snotty way (but you deserve it) and "may" try to help you out.

Most of all, Good Luck

It's harsh to buy a fake LV anywhere. Hope you get lucky.

They'll look at you in a snotty way (but you deserve it) and "may" try to help you out.

What is the purpose of this statement? Lots of PF'ers buy off Ebay and through resellers.

Bagaholic!- as others said, post in "athenticate this" in the LV section, people will be quite willing to help you there.

Edit: I see you have posted it, sorry to hear you got a fake. Hopefully you paid by Paypal so you can try to get your money back.

please don't type in all CAPS, that = yelling in netiquette.

Please psot authenticity questions about Louis Vuitton in the LV Shopping Forum's "Authenticate Thsi! LV" sticky thread already provided.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.