Peter Nitz

Oh, and does anybody own a Lorin? Do you have photos? Does the handle interfere with opening and closing the flap when worn crossbody? Thank you in advance for any info anyone can provide.

I contacted Peter a few months ago about this bag. It’s close to H Evie price. I love the exterior slit back pocket for subway cards. Here are photos he sent to me of the large and small sizes.
View attachment 5918371View attachment 5918372
Nice!

I would probably go for one in-between those two sizes. (I seem always to need to complicate things.)

• Haha
Reactions: Mousy
There are some beautiful bags on this thread. For the Dream bag owners, does the size, 25, 30 etc correspond to the main body of the bag ie the length at the bottom excluding the side gussets, or the length at the top including the side gussets.
Logically it’s the former but good to confirm.

I would like to acquire a special bag to commentate a significant life event so I’m in the research phase at the moment. The Dream bag is stunning but as it’s not something I could see in advance, the size has to be right and I don’t own the corresponding H bags for comparison (I have a garden party 36 so I know I don’t want a 35).

Many thanks in advance.

I have a 30 cm dream bag and it is 30 cm at the bottom without the gussets.
Thanks so much, that’s what I thought. I’ve emailed Peter to ask about prices and bag weight (a consideration as I have a rare eye condition so carry eye drops in an insulated flask as they need to be kept cold and hence my daily essentials increased in volume and weight!) so I’ll await his reply.