Please help me find a burgundy bag

Janinevs

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
I'm on the hunt for a large burgundy/ wine colored bag. Preferably hobo style with nice soft leather. Right now, I have no limit on the price, because I have a bonus coming to me next month and I want to get an idea of what's out there. I'm not having much luck finding anything. TIA

I'm on the hunt for a large burgundy/ wine colored bag. Preferably hobo style with nice soft leather. Right now, I have no limit on the price, because I have a bonus coming to me next month and I want to get an idea of what's out there. I'm not having much luck finding anything. TIA

Well, this is what I'm lusting after:

71511-CHE.jpg

I'm not sure how bright it is, if it's more cherry or burgundy.
Botkier rose hobo in cherry.

marc by marc jacobs have some really beautiful burgundy bags in their fall line. here are a couple of my favorites:

_5446520.jpg

both bags are available at nordstrom.com and under $500. the quality is great as are the prices. i own the second one and i can't say enough how awesome it is!

This is one color for which I've been on the hunt for a year. Elusive. I don't want one that's too red, you know? I want a true burgundy. Anybody else have any ideas?

As tadpolenyc mentioned, the Marc by Marc Jacobs line has some unusually sophisticated bags this fall (and at great prices), including several in burgundy/bordeaux. In addition to the ones posted above, there is this "Turnlock Posh JJ." I own this bag in navy and I love it. The bordeaux color is gorgeous IRL.

attachment.php