Best Facelift Clinics or Doctors in Seoul Korea

clubjanet23

Mar 8, 2012
Hello,

I am looking to go to Seoul Korea for a facelift specifically and would like to get recommendations for clinics and/or doctors. My preferences are to avoid the big clinics and hospitals that cater to foreigners. I'd also like a clinic that has overnight facilities as I will be alone for the first few days. Below is my list of top choices so far. Does anyone have comments on these places?
  • V.Lif - doesn't have overnight accommodations or skincare lasers
  • SoonPlus
  • Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery
Other possible choices: Gain Plstic Surgery, Jelim, La Foret, Jamie Plastic Surgery, Wannabe Plastic Surgery.

Any comments would be much appreciated!

Reactions: sophiphisa
Hello, how your plan to korea going?
My sister just have facelift, upper and lower blerpharoplasty at Hyundai easthetics clinic 2 months ago. we love the result. the doctor name Dr Tak Seung Wan, he spoke english during consultation. and he checked on us everytime we were there.
U can check them out

View attachment 5820128

View attachment 5820129
Wow.....the results are amazing. Did they do fat transfer to the face as well?

Hello, how your plan to korea going?
My sister just have facelift, upper and lower blerpharoplasty at Hyundai easthetics clinic 2 months ago. we love the result. the doctor name Dr Tak Seung Wan, he spoke english during consultation. and he checked on us everytime we were there.
U can check them out

View attachment 5820128

View attachment 5820129
Hi your sister looks fabo from looking 67 to 52. He took 15 years off her face. Did she have fat grafting too? She definitely had quad bleph (upper and lower eyes). Her skin looks amazing did she have any skin rejuvenating injections (like they offer a V.LIF or was it just fat grafting?

Reactions: wonderdays80
Hello,

I am looking to go to Seoul Korea for a facelift specifically and would like to get recommendations for clinics and/or doctors. My preferences are to avoid the big clinics and hospitals that cater to foreigners. I'd also like a clinic that has overnight facilities as I will be alone for the first few days. Below is my list of top choices so far. Does anyone have comments on these places?
  • V.Lif - doesn't have overnight accommodations or skincare lasers
  • SoonPlus
  • Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery
Other possible choices: Gain Plstic Surgery, Jelim, La Foret, Jamie Plastic Surgery, Wannabe Plastic Surgery.

Any comments would be much appreciated!
Was considering Vlif but worried that it is too natural in results. Still would like to consult in person with them, have you or anyone heard of Ivy? His before and afters are more noticeable in the nasolabial fold area than Vlif which is what I want, but I’m worried about in person , looking TOO pulled. Anyone else know of any good clinics? I’m also confused whether a deep plane is more natural looking or longer lasting than SMAS

Hi! I’m a nyc resident, 49 yrs old, looking for facelift clinic suggestions in Seoul. I inquired w a well known clinic ID and the price was v reasonable about 6 million Korean won. And I’m looking at Braun. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Very open to hearing others opinions! Going Jan or Feb 2023 alone. Thanks much!
6m is suspiciously low for a full FL. i did my mini at arc, a clinic that doesn't specialize in FL. Would you join the kkt groups or add me on KKT @ twobrokenchains? i'll drop you an entire list of clinics you can look at there

Hi! I’m a nyc resident, 49 yrs old, looking for facelift clinic suggestions in Seoul. I inquired w a well known clinic ID and the price was v reasonable about 6 million Korean won. And I’m looking at Braun. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Very open to hearing others opinions! Going Jan or Feb 2023 alone. Thanks much!
I am going to Korea in December and have booked consultations with V.Lif and AgingL for facelift.

Reactions: USK and missionjk
6m is suspiciously low for a full FL. i did my mini at arc, a clinic that doesn't specialize in FL. Would you join the kkt groups or add me on KKT @ twobrokenchains? i'll drop you an entire list of clinics you can look at there
Oh.. I asked for a mini lift not full and sent a video to them. I admittedly don’t have a lot of laxity. I am not familiar with kkt ? I will search for you there I assume that is KakaoTalk

I am going to Korea in December and have booked consultations with V.Lif and AgingL for facelift.
I am heading to SK next week :smile: I am interested in getting a revision Rhinoplasty and facelift. So I was looking for clinics specialized in both. I booked consultations with ASPS and LABOM for it. But also have consultations with BT (Rhino) and ZELL (FL). Its either both the surgeries together or Rhino followed by FL. If I end up swelling too much after rhino, I will postpone the FL to next year. This is my current plan :smile: I am super nervous about the whole thing.

Reactions: EmmaDr