Show me your leather jackets

This is my favourite atm(I’m currently having another bespoke one in Indigo black blue one with Porusus croc made).

It’s bespoke made using 3 toiles by No, No, Yes! in Japan..worn for 4 years but good as new…

The Charcoal grey one is an XS rtw by No, No, Yes!-this is quite worn after 4 years of constant wear(this is NOT ME LOL)

I also have a bespoke black Japanese calf which has seen better days, which is too big, by Wearwolf , which I won’t keep forever..

View attachment 5765106

View attachment 5765107
Burning question: *leans forward, reporter- style, microphone at the ready* Did you get the indigo croc?? Will we ever see the Wearwolf calf jacket? ⭐️

Reactions: cecchetti
You’re an icon
That red lipstick is fire
The croc peeking out of the zip omg ❤️
And (pls don’t take this as humblebrag: I am so proud of this girl; she’s a master of visual cognates) my architect friend used to do photography for model portfolios, a known magazine, & upcoming designers on the side; she had a crystal bowl with 50+ red lipsticks that she would mix-match to her subject. If she reached in her bowl that would be the lipstick for you
i love this leather finish so much, it goes hard & accomplishes

• Thanks
You’re an icon
That red lipstick is fire
The croc peeking out of the zip omg ❤️
And (pls don’t take this as humblebrag: I am so proud of this girl; she’s a master of visual cognates) my architect friend used to do photography for model portfolios, a known magazine, & upcoming designers on the side; she had a crystal bowl with 50+ red lipsticks that she would mix-match to her subject. If she reached in her bowl that would be the lipstick for you
i love this leather finish so much, it goes hard & accomplishes
Thank you so much…I’m blushing!xxxx

I also succumbed to an All Saints Dalby U.K. 4 black biker on visit to Harrods 2 weeks ago…

View attachment 5867637

View attachment 5867638
This is slightly crazy but I have a dalby (AllSaints sizing is…interesting) with gold hardware since I didn’t have any gold HW jackets— but I had some gold jewelry & watches I treasured, & thought would look rad with a jacket thrown atop if the elements harmonized just so. I’m kind of meh about my decision (in my defence the sales were on…) as I like the SHW version you have ^ or the version with black HW more, & mixed metals aren’t so bad… I saw a deal, tried it on & grabbed it, then took off the tag so… yeah. I still love the Dalby cut though! This is UK 6 & doesn’t fit right… serves me for trying on with sale goggles. other AllSaints are UK 4; denim is 24/25 waist. In clothes that aren’t jackets, I typically wear a sample size that has to be hemmed (164cm) but I don’t have an issue with AllSaints except that they’re confusing & I’m never sure how much to size up. Saint Laurent (saving for a jacket that I love; have some pieces that aren’t leather jackets) is at least consistent with measurements. I don’t care about the number or vanity-sizing. Please let my clothes fit! IMG_3758.jpegIMG_3759.jpeg

Last edited:
This is slightly crazy but I have a dalby (AllSaints sizing is…interesting) with gold hardware since I didn’t have any gold HW jackets— but I had some gold jewelry & watches I treasured, & thought would look rad with a jacket thrown atop if the elements harmonized just so. I’m kind of meh about my decision (in my defence the sales were on…) as I like the SHW version you have ^ or the version with black HW more, & mixed metals aren’t so bad… I saw a deal, tried it on & grabbed it, then took off the tag so… yeah. I still love the Dalby cut though! This is UK 6 & doesn’t fit right… serves me for trying on with sale goggles. other AllSaints are UK 4; denim is 24/25 waist. In clothes that aren’t jackets, I typically wear a sample size that has to be hemmed (164cm) but I don’t have an issue with AllSaints except that they’re confusing & I’m never sure how much to size up. Saint Laurent (saving for a jacket that I love; have some pieces that aren’t leather jackets) is at least consistent with measurements. I don’t care about the number or vanity-sizing. Please let my clothes fit! View attachment 5867641View attachment 5867642
Yes, I’m 152cm, no bust, no hips, all legs, 23” jeans in Diesel super skinny , most don’t even fit lol, straight up and down..long legs, no body!

Have had clothes made since my late teens as nothing fitted..my poor Mum had to alter Everything..ballet training made sure I stayed flat chested..Mum used to call me a Daddy long legs as my arms are very long as well!

Not a petite as my limbs are long-I look tall in photographs..am used to it now..it doesn’t bother me..but it does cost me a lot in clothes bills, luckily I love bespoke clothing!xx

I might copy the Dalby in Japanese calf next year…I’m not sure, as I’m planning a bespoke shearling coat and a Savile Row suit, but there’s no such thing as too many leather jackets-last year I nearly bought a black crocodile biker but the price for the jacket would have bought a coloured diamond ring..and much as I love leather, I’m a jewellery girl too!

@sanarae
Here is the Wearwolf Japanese calf jacket-it’s 4 years old, has been worn Zillions of times…
Japanese calf is very very soft and silky, it’s Much softer than lamb skin, I might get a Japanese lambskin jacket made but I’m worried that it would be too fragile -it’s not a jacket for life.
This was supposed to be bespoke but is a bit big..it’s very comfortable but could be smaller..but would spoil the proportion to tailor , the lining is cotton rather than synthetic ..
I love it and will wear it until it falls apart, but it won’t outlive me!

C958A854-062C-43B4-BE40-9B60ACD99D14.jpeg

@sanarae in addition the hardware is gunmetal which I love …the style was copied from a Pierotucci one I wore out, the proportion from a very old bespoke General Leather Company bespoke one.

Now I just have these 5 leather jackets left(I wish I hadn’t let the others go..) out of 11 coats and jackets..
In my 20’s I loved leather so much I refused to buy a proper winter coat and had a Japanese calf trench coat lined in cashmere to turn it into a winter coat!
Now I wear shearling as wool coats just don’t keep me warm enough..

One of my best birthday presents during lockdown was when No, No, Yes! Sent me a set of handmade leather coasters from Japan, which I’ve never used, which I’ll keep forever..

How many leather jackets do you have?❤️❤️

Reactions: CocoPetite
I am shy & careful of posting a photo of myself wearing this as I recentishly wore it to a bash with BAFTA winners & nominees after a career pivot, but for starters, this is the same model & size of jacket Dolores/Evan Rachel Wood wore with almost zero alterations in series 3 of Westworld HBO. (Everyone on that show was amazing, mad props to the diversity of casting—Leo Nam & Thandiwe were two of my faves but I can’t pick! I’m more of a Maeve in personality force even tho I copped Dolores’s rad jacket). Mad props to wardrobe as this is the least exxy leather jacket I own; I just searched random gifs & sadly they don’t capture the majesty of riding a future-Vespa conquering the baddies in corset-tied mesh quilted fitted metaphorical armour & 120mm heels. I paired with a black Hervé Léger semi-translucent minidress with cutouts c 2009?-–Oldschool, maybe cliché, but the diamond patterning as opposed to the typical horizontal stripes & intricate crisscross straps fit the vibe in a hurry; black Wolford satin touch 20 denier hold-ups, black So Kates, amalgamating two looks that I was inspired by: plus a custom stainless steel norepinephrine molecule earring & stainless steel 26mm Tissot watch—I was going for silver & black exclusively—Saint Laurent mixed chevron + Chanel-type quilt black bag w SHW & silver chain strap (I don’t know the name of this but it is different to the recent releases; bought in 2017 after seeing it in an advert, was tough to track down in SHW since I dislike online shopping—I’m a tactile haptic girl. I love it: survives getting shoved about on the metro, & it loves me back; looks good as new after a little gentle nurturing care). I’m Eurasian & brunette so I said I was a different robot if anyone caught on. Otherwise I introduced myself as __, ‘the Saint Laurent x AllSaints x All Souls {as in the Oxford college} collab you never knew you needed’. It was that kind of party. Can take photos of the rest of the kit but kind of irrelevant to this thread. I sold off the CLs—ouchy feet for me! (& psst, I definitely browsed all the jackets here toooooooo in awe & admiration)

View attachment 5867619

View attachment 5867622

View attachment 5867623

View attachment 5867624
The real outfit probably outweighs anything that my mind was able to conjure up with your words... which means you probably were a complete rebel queen in that outfit. Thanks for sharing the on-hanger pics... that jacket is something special! Love all the lace-ups, mesh and zipper placements.

@sanarae
Here is the Wearwolf Japanese calf jacket-it’s 4 years old, has been worn Zillions of times…
Japanese calf is very very soft and silky, it’s Much softer than lamb skin, I might get a Japanese lambskin jacket made but I’m worried that it would be too fragile -it’s not a jacket for life.
This was supposed to be bespoke but is a bit big..it’s very comfortable but could be smaller..but would spoil the proportion to tailor , the lining is cotton rather than synthetic ..
I love it and will wear it until it falls apart, but it won’t outlive me!

View attachment 5867654
I love that the lining is cotton rather than synthetic. It looks like a very luxe jacket.

• Thanks