Forget the intervention part...let's just enjoy the pix!!!

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
so all you enablers out there, here finally are some modelling pix of the latest bags that have mysteriously :Push: appeared in my closet. I'm posting 2 of each to show them at diff angles.

I know you all may not be feeling my little Leo bag but I am smitten:

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

The baby black cabas is my backup bag--in case the khaki doesn't ever get here I am OK to keep the black one. I think she will be great for work and travel.

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

The last one is the brown (i know it looks orangey but it's not a brick brown...just a medium saddle brown IRL) hybrid bag...not quite the classic, not quite the reissue...at least I think it's what you all have been referring to as the hybrid.

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

SO...I'm thinking the brown is too big...what do you think? Should I downsize to the medium size even if it has that tricky second flap? I love the color--do not have any brown bag of this shade--and it's distressed caviar...you know me, if there's ever any bag in distress I'm here to rescue, haha!

LOVE all of them-especially the Leo! I think he's adorable!
I'm incredibly jealous of your cabas!!! And I don't think the brown looks too big on you either-I vote keep em all! Congrats and you have fabu taste!!!

love the brown in that size, just saw it as SAKS myself! KEEP IT!!!! it's not too big for you and the color is more casual but the shape is dressy, I think it is so versatile! Lovely! enjoy!

Love all three - the brown one is gorgeous and I think the size looks great on you! Can I ask how tall you are? I am waiting for my baby cabas and am just wondering how it will look. Thanks and congrats!!!!!

thanks ladies! I'm kinda high on a chanel rush right now.

hey Gwen10, I'm 5'3 if I don't slouch. I always thought the cabas was too big but it actually molds to your body. Love it!