Jessica Simpson

Oh wow. I made it 36 seconds.
At first I thought she was on something but if you watch closely, she has to deliberately try to form certain words and the rest of her face has absolutely zero movement. Dropped brows, hollowed eyes and the issues with her mouth totally look like excessive botox and some migration issues.

I Love You GIF by Muppet Wiki

I always found her naturally pretty too. I am wondering- bc she’s getting older maybe a few extra pounds will look better so her face doesn’t look so gaunt. As we age, some healthy weight is your friend bc we lose so much collagen and plumpnes that we had in our 20s. Is she even 40 yet bc she’s looking OLDER. I was still in my prime in my 30s. Mid 40s hit me hard lol

I always found her naturally pretty too. I am wondering- bc she’s getting older maybe a few extra pounds will look better so her face doesn’t look so gaunt. As we age, some healthy weight is your friend bc we lose so much collagen and plumpnes that we had in our 20s. Is she even 40 yet bc she’s looking OLDER. I was still in my prime in my 30s. Mid 40s hit me hard lol
I think she’s so focused on the number on the scale, that’s all she cares about.

In what way?