What is theis MJ bag's name, and how much is it worth?

^ that is the Polina bag from Spring 06. The one shown in the auction is fake. These retailed for about $995 new, but on ebay is probably worth somewhere in the $200 range.

Next time, please post any bag ID questions in the "Name that bag" thread sticky at the top of the forum.

You don't have to take my word for it, but FYI, I do own this bag. You can have MJ verify authenticity too when you bring it in for repairs, although I'm sure they'll tell you it is fake and refuse to fix it. If you won this auction, my suggestion is that you contact the seller and ask to stop the transaction.

You don't have to take my word for it, but FYI, I do own this bag. You can have MJ verify authenticity too when you bring it in for repairs, although I'm sure they'll tell you it is fake and refuse to fix it. If you won this auction, my suggestion is that you contact the seller and ask to stop the transaction.
Sorry for my tone of voice, I didn't mean to come off as rude. I had a bad day.

pms + excess drug abusers + beer = grumpy Thithi :Push::shame:

Hi paris5. Hope you're able to return the bag and get your money back if you won the auction. Anyway, Thithi is one of the most respected authenticators in the MJ forum. She knows MJs quite well and is highly reliable in sifting through the hordes of fakes on ebay. So you can pretty much take her word for it when she says an MJ is fake.:smile: