Lindsay Lohan

Bail is set only to ensure appearance at future court dates. It usually does not include an order to remain within the state, unless that condition is specifically set by the judge.

I bet her next court date is just a status--to see whether she intends to try the case or plead.

She's facing a bunch of felonies to which there were a number of witnesses. If her lawyer has half a brain, she/he should be recommending a plea. I guess ...

Where in the World is LiLo?
Posted Aug 6th 2007 6:46AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Train Wrecks, Lindsay Lohan, Let's Get This Party Started, Justin Timberlake
lilo.jpg
Despite reports that trainwreckarific Lindsay Lohan returned to mother Dina's Long Island home to recover from her recent DUI arrest drama, a rep for LiLo claims that she never made it back to her big orange mama's house. Instead, a rep tells Us Weekly, Lohan is in rehab at an undisclosed location.

"It would be counterproductive to the medical treatment she's receiving to release Lindsay's whereabouts at this time,"

Her rep would neither confirm nor deny an "Entertainment Tonight" report that La Lohan was hiding out at the Cirque Lodge rehab center in Sundance, Utah.

http://gossipstyle.com/lindsay-lohan-is-a-thief/

Lindsay Lohan had a photo shoot with Elle magazine two months ago, and apparently stole a bunch of stuff from Louis Vuitton. She was once considered to be the new face of the company, but now they won’t even lend her clothes. A source tells Page Six:
“Louis Vuitton had sent by some samples for her to wear in the shoot. Lindsay [at right, in a shot with a stuffed tiger from the September issue], kept shoving the clothes into her bag, and a stylist’s assistant kept getting them out of the bag, only to have Lindsay keep trying to take them. She ended up walking off with a very expensive shirt and some other items - which screwed Louis Vuitton considering they were set to go to Vogue, W and Harper’s Bazaar for other shoots. They were furious and kept trying to get their clothes back, but … Lindsay walked out with them and never returned calls.”
that sounds precisely like something Lindsay Lohan would do. She basically does whatever the hell she wants. You know how in movies when somebody is about to invent a decision and a satan and angel pop up on their shoulders? Well for Lindsay it would be two confused goats. They wouldn’t even give her any advice. They’d just show up, chew some grass, and Lindsay would end up doing whatever the hell she wanted. whether the thought ever popped into her head, I have no doubt in my mind she’d punch a baby in the face.
Original post by Suzi

What is with celebs walking off with "free" loot? First the whole Britney OK shoot and now this?!? Come on! I know you can afford it! :cursing:

Great - just add days onto a prison sentence for theft and get her out of her faces for a little while.

God these girls are really getting my goat now - Britney, Paris and Lindsey - they exist why????