Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Call me a doubter, I doubt she played the preggers card. [It is possible Hazz shoots blanks.] H&M were clearly drunk at that wedding. I do believe she pushed the race angle which won over the BRF because, ya kno, they are oh-so-cool. Plus they were happy Hazz found someone who was willing to put up with him. There are still many hush-hush rumors about his sordid past :whistle: I will always question why they so willingly gave Hazz the huge wedding. It seems so excessive, even then. Is the BRF really afraid of Diana’s ghost?
They should cap the cost of royal weddings. There aren't any more coming up, are there? Not until George grows up?

ETA: Whether or not they were drunk, I can't tell, but their expressions and actions are certainly odd. Not happy couple, lovey-dovey type of gestures.

Allegedly, Harold wants to meet TM. Is this to distract from the car chase news? Are they really that desperate?

MEGHAN SCARED STIFF AS HARRY NOW DEMANDS THIS ..

IF true - Is H looking for an ally in TM Sr as D I V O R C E rumors swirl?? (After all, H likely has no allies on the other side of the pond, Eugen excluded.)
Hoping TM Sr can line him up with a place to escape stay??? Is Mexico a great place to feed H's self proclaimed drug use??

Last edited:
Reactions: EverSoElusive