May 2023 Purchases

I don’t think it’s selling as fast as what the CAs are portraying/claiming for this monoglam collection.

It’s still quite available to buy off the sg website (with no wait time listed) and ready pieces are available in store as well. Comparing it to last year’s sunrise pastel pieces, those were not so readily available on or in store and there were waitlist for those pieces too. The prices were also in fact more expensive than monoglam too ($3600 for sunrise pastel NF and now $3250 for monoglam NF, for sgd).

I’m not saying you must exchange but I’m saying there’s a chance they will allow exchange. I agree the next one that comes might fare worst in terms of what you are looking out for.
Thanks for your concern and I do understand what you are talking about but I don’t know if we are in the same country/area? I live in Sweden, we have one store in the whole country and we usually get 1-5 pieces but we don’t always get all pieces in a collection.

When shopping from website I am in Europe zone and it is sold out since a while back. It is possible to stalk the website in odd hours and you might get lucky, but since I love the monoglam I have I am not willing to take the risk to not getting a new one (that be as bad or worse or with monoglam that I don’t like).

Your bag is beautiful. It’s not that bad. Most people out in public won’t even notice the minor details. It’s just because we’re on TPF that we scrutinize bags. :smile:

My pics are in the worst angles to highlight the flaws. I am very positive that noone will notice when I wear it. But up close it is obvious if you know LV and know what types of flaws are common.

And I actually think it is healthy thah we scrutinze the bags and don’t accept the often lacking quality. But I also think it is healthy to sometimes accept a bag that isn’t perfect BUT only if you are okay with it (I fully respect those who will only settle for perfect bags). I mean, in my case I can accept these flaws even if I would’ve prefered a better made one. In stores I have sometimes picked the lesser well made bag just to get the empreinte depth I want or the better colour or similar. That means more to me. But I will never accept flaws that will affect wear and tear or that will bug me in the long run.

Also I guess I am a little bit bitter about the speedys. I love them, it is a perfect style for me but they are very often poorly made, at least the ones I have seen in store here in Sweden. My SA (before she quit) used to order new and better bags for me all the time. But I don’t have a SA now and I don’t feel comfortable in the store. I want to have a nice SA that I trust and understands my quirkyness :lol:

My PM EW slants a little bit too but I forget all about it when I see that holographic shine :biggrin: It really is TPF scrutiny but I can understand when we think about how much the brand is asking us to spend on less than perfect craftsmanship.
It is crazy how the prices are compared to their quality control. For example, Balenciaga has lower priced bags but I have never seen a poorly made item. They don’t have the canvas pattern to match but I have seen leather bags from LV that shouldn’t have passed a quality control, even by a drunk person.

And yes, if my bag shines or glitters I will forget any misalignment :lol:

Yes, I bought them all:lol:
I received the Monoglam Speedy 20 few days ago and I used it yesterday while going to LV Store to collect my 2 Keepall 25. The Nano Speedy is a display of the store, I haven’t received mine , I bought online together with Speedy 20, but I don’t know why it was not delivered together with my Alma BB yesterday. The gold nano speedy is very beautiful!
Keepall 25 is much bigger than keepall xs, I actually prefer size of xs, it‘s more feminine, and cheaper :lol: I wished LV makes more Keepall xs, but they only made keepall 25 since a few collections ago.
The Aqua Garden is very sweet and Denim is rugged , so it depends on which look you prefer , if you can’t decide, then get both like what I did :giggle:
Thanks for all the information! Really appreciate. Haven’t been in the store since my SA quit so I am buying in blind from website with help from this forum :lol:

Which is your prefered size between Speedy 20, Speedy nano, Speedy 25, Keepall XS and Keepall 25?

I checked the measurements on the website yesterday and realized that Speedy 25 and Keepall 25 are almost the same size. I don’t why this came as a surprise to me since the size is literally in the name :facepalm:

I am all into adjusting looks after the bag :angel: I have many bags, like most bag nerds here at tpf, and unique pieces that are different from my collection are easier to justify. I love the denim look and I don’t have a denim bag :whut: but I don’t have so many light colored bags neither. I usually pick darker bags since they are more carefree, but I have so many already and I can definitely see a light Keepall 25 in my collection:angel:

Some years ago I would’ve bought both but it is crazy in Sweden at the moment. LV prices increases together with an inflation of +10%, loan interests gone up with 400% in one year and no salary increases makes the situation very challenging. The base cost for my family (me, hub and two kids) to live in our home and eat food has doubled in one year.

Thanks for all the information! Really appreciate. Haven’t been in the store since my SA quit so I am buying in blind from website with help from this forum :lol:

Which is your prefered size between Speedy 20, Speedy nano, Speedy 25, Keepall XS and Keepall 25?

I checked the measurements on the website yesterday and realized that Speedy 25 and Keepall 25 are almost the same size. I don’t why this came as a surprise to me since the size is literally in the name :facepalm:

I am all into adjusting looks after the bag :angel: I have many bags, like most bag nerds here at tpf, and unique pieces that are different from my collection are easier to justify. I love the denim look and I don’t have a denim bag :whut: but I don’t have so many light colored bags neither. I usually pick darker bags since they are more carefree, but I have so many already and I can definitely see a light Keepall 25 in my collection:angel:

Some years ago I would’ve bought both but it is crazy in Sweden at the moment. LV prices increases together with an inflation of +10%, loan interests gone up with 400% in one year and no salary increases makes the situation very challenging. The base cost for my family (me, hub and two kids) to live in our home and eat food has doubled in one year.
I don’t think speedy 25 is the same as keepall 25, if they are the same ,I won’t like keepall 25 as I don’t like speedy 25. I like speedy 20 the most , keepall xs the second

It’s Ontario California
Thank you for clarifying this, just received update on shipping my Carryall MM monogram on the way, I thought it was being shipped from Ontario Canada and I was thinking omg, will have to clear customs, and all that jazz, I am down here in the Florida Keys. If I could do the shipping again, I would just pay LV the extra $20 for 2 biz days shipping even though “Green Shipping” sounds great and i agreed to it just based on the nice-sounding environmental idea, but I'm going out of town soon and its all been delayed b/c I have to sign for the UPS package and I’m not leaving under those circumstances.

May I ask why you picked the silvery one over the blue one? Do you have a picture comparing both? Thanks!
The silver one had more of a holographic look that I like. I took both PM EWs around different lighting and the silver one was more reflective. For me the blue one had more of a subtle iridescence and looked more like glossy denim when not being reflective.

IMG_9671.jpeg

It is crazy how the prices are compared to their quality control. For example, Balenciaga has lower priced bags but I have never seen a poorly made item. They don’t have the canvas pattern to match but I have seen leather bags from LV that shouldn’t have passed a quality control, even by a drunk person.

And yes, if my bag shines or glitters I will forget any misalignment :lol:
It's definitely this shine that got me!:P:loveeyes:
It's bling without the cumbersome rhinestones. Plus the denim looking fabric tones it down for everyday wear.

I don’t think speedy 25 is the same as keepall 25, if they are the same ,I won’t like keepall 25 as I don’t like speedy 25. I like speedy 20 the most , keepall xs the second
Both Speedy 25 and Keepall 25 have the same length? (25cm) but different height and width?

The size of your Keepalls 25 don’t look like my Speedys 25 in your picture, but I thought the 25 cm length would make them kind off similar :eek:

I think I so far agree with you that speedy 20 is the best! And Keepall XS right behind.

I have noticed that I very often reach for my Keepall XS but rarely for my Speedys 25 (but I still love them).

I definitely need a speedy nano and Keepall 25, for scientific research reasons of course :angel::biggrin: