Van Cleef in action!

Been using more vca to work lately - husband literally staring at the magic 6 motif - he is clueless when , where and how … told him go on with your day , nothing to see here …. :biggrin:
And a summer dress for day off !
Enjoy your weekend peeps !

View attachment 5786530

View attachment 5786531
Ha!! "go on with your day, nothing to see here" Going to use that one on my husband.

This is just the most gorgeous WG stack! :love:

May I ask where and how you got the vintage hammered WG bracelet? I don't seem to see this version of the bracelet on the website anywhere, I only see vintage WG diamonds or sweet WG diamonds.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, may I ask for your honest review of the WG sweet diamonds bracelet? I don't see much info or reviews online and would love to understand the wearability - especially how the motifs probably flip a lot to the back (non-diamond) side? And do they easily turn back or do they often stay on one side? Do you have to adjust it a lot to the diamond-facing sides throughout the day when wearing it because they flip a lot? Plus, do they get entangled with your other bracelets, especially the flexible ones? Asking because I have a cartier love bracelet (rigid, classic size) and a tennis bracelet (flexible), so I'm really wondering how this would stack with either or both together - and you have exactly both a rigid and flexible bracelet together with the sweet diamond bracelet! And aesthetically speaking, is the sweet diamonds bracelet too dainty on its own, or too dainty with just a tennis bracelet maybe, or with just the classic love bracelet? Sorry I have many questions but would greatly appreciate if you don't mind sharing your review, it would be so helpful if possible, thank you! :hbeat:

Reactions: EpiFanatic