Artois PM

Beautiful bag! I was wondering if you ever put a laptop in it. I am debating between a PM and MM and PM dimensions on the website look like they just barely fit a 13" MacBook Pro and was worried it wouldn't leave too much room for anything else.
I have the PM, it fits the 13’’ MacBook. It still has enough space for other things. On the first picture, it’s what it looks like when I put the MacBook inside. It seems that it doesn’t close. But, you can put it underneath the side of the zipper (on the second picture) If you need to take the MacBook in/out very often, it may annoy you.

IMG_1463.jpeg

IMG_1464.jpeg

Reactions: amaretti_
Thanks for the pics! That definitely helps out. Does the MacBook sit all the way on the bottom between the two seams? Or is it a little wider?
I have the PM, it fits the 13’’ MacBook. It still has enough space for other things. On the first picture, it’s what it looks like when I put the MacBook inside. It seems that it doesn’t close. But, you can put it underneath the side of the zipper (on the second picture) If you need to take the MacBook in/out very often, it may annoy you.

View attachment 5774792

View attachment 5774793

Thanks for the pics! That definitely helps out. Does the MacBook sit all the way on the bottom between the two seams? Or is it a little wider?
The MacBook is a little bit wider than the two seams. But it sits comfortably on the bottom of the bag. Although it's wider than the seams, you can't see the shape of the MacBook from the outside of the bag.

The MacBook is a little bit wider than the two seams. But it sits comfortably on the bottom of the bag. Although it's wider than the seams, you can't see the shape of the MacBook from the outside of the bag.
Thanks so much! I’ll go with the PM then. Hopefully they have the color I want when I’m in Milan next week.