Share your latest purchase!

I needed a work tote, with an easy access, and felll in love with this medium Cesta on Yoogi’s …got it tonight, can’t wait to get it …i have so many bright red Bals and Fendi large baguette, this dark red is what I wanted for so long from Bottega …also got a deep amazing red (not too bright) cosmetic case, large enough to be a clutch.

i was a tually looking for black or brown BV because I have only one black bag and it is not for every day, some strange Meteor Shower Off-White bag with holes LOL….and two brown (one old small cute BV and a Fendi over size baguette ……and instead of getting black or brown, I got myself a 7th red bag :smile: red bags make me smile and happy

View attachment 5742981View attachment 5742982
Didn't work as I expected, Cesta was too old and faded, returned, the pouch is a beauty. So now I went further, giving up on cabat because any model is too big for what I really use lately, and as I love quirky bags, either model or a colour, these two made it to my heart and are amazing in real life. Veneta is medium in burnt orange, great condition and light as a feather. The red beauty is a fortune cookie aquilone, vibrant dark red and great condition.. love them both

3270795C-3A78-4036-81FF-CA8084D2621B.jpeg

E3CB7F2F-EA8E-4732-B1CF-3C90953A6E63.jpeg

I ended up ordering the cassette belt bag a few weeks ago in the windswept color and I love it so much!! So perfect for travel - it fits exactly what I need, phone, cardholder, and keys.

But then I’ve also been on the hunt for a bigger weekend bag - like a slouchy hobo style bag but I don’t love many of the hobo bags out there today if that makes sense? I actually saw TPF thread on the Ellipse and was super intrigued, so I tried it on while on our babymoon, and it was love at first sight - even my husband loved it. I was also really drawn to the Andiamo bag but he reminded me I have a ton of square top handle bags and I should branch out; but that bag is also so gorgeous in person if anyone’s looking !

972D771D-96D0-4723-9E03-C639B03699C4.jpeg

4AB3F24C-FC5D-4BF4-A7D3-709D3A290362.jpeg