what would you do???

What would you do??

• Keep Cloudy Bundle n/s tote

• Buy Bubble Quilt flap in dark brown

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 22, 2007
Hello ladies! I am in a bit of a dilemma.. i was searching for a cloudy bundle n/s tote for a long time and i finally found it, but now im totally in love with the new bubble quilt flap in dark brown. Right now with my budget i can't afford both. I was thinking about selling it for the bubble quilt (im not trying to sell here im just looking for suggestions). What would you ladies do in a situation like this?? :confused1:

I love the bubble quilt collection. I was almost in tears when I first touched it:roflmfao: Actually I am drooling over another color, it did not show itself when sitting on the shelf, but once I tried it on, it appreaed to go with anything.

Here is my friend with it:tup: Sorry about the quality, it was taken by her cellphone

attachment.php

Attachments

• bubble quilt 3.jpg
    bubble quilt 3.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 118
I prefer the CB over the BQ. The BQ leather is too puffy and I think it would look more dated over time than the CB.

i have both and i think the cb is definitely more subtle and timeless. i got a small classic flap in the bq because i also felt the larger bags would look dated in time.

PS, I think your poll is worded wrong. You HAVE the bubble quilt but the poll says BUY the bubble quilt. And you found the cloudy bundle and the poll says keep (I didn't think you had bought it.)

PS, I think your poll is worded wrong. You HAVE the bubble quilt but the poll says BUY the bubble quilt. And you found the cloudy bundle and the poll says keep (I didn't think you had bought it.)

She did it right: i was searching for a cloudy bundle n/s tote for a long time and i finally found it, I was thinking about selling it for the bubble quilt ;)