Space for Guys & their Hermès

after too many unsuccessful attempts of securing an appointment at their H boutique in Paris, I was at least able to get several non-bag items. I originally purchased the belt for a gift. But now instead, it purposes is to be used with this Hermes Roulis mini wallet. I might purchase a wallet strap specifically made for this wallet I found on Etsy. Any thoughts?View attachment 5743637

View attachment 5743638
It depends on the look your are going for, but either a proper match or a complete contrast (like black or really dark brown) would be my preferred taste. Sorry but as a general observation the current trend for bags across the chest remind me of labels or worse on evacuees.

It depends on the look your are going for, but either a proper match or a complete contrast (like black or really dark brown) would be my preferred taste. Sorry but as a general observation the current trend for bags across the chest remind me of labels or worse on evacuees.
Aaaw, first thanks for your input. In regards to your observation, then I guess I’ll be a posh evacuees. In terms of labels, then the folks who know the Hermes brand will also know at least the label I’m showing discreetly is a quality-made products from Hermes. So if they want to be snotty with their comments I can just snare back at them silently ✌️

• Thanks
Reactions: FrenchNewbie
Hey guys. Need your opinions/input:

Are there are fellas here taller than 6', with an average or muscular build, who have a Birkin 30? What are your thoughts, how does it "fit" you? Im trying to see if that size would be the right way to go. Would you mind sharing any "modeling" pics?

Alternatively, did anyone personally decide against a 30, in favor of a 35? And if so, what were the main drivers?

Really appreciate the help and feedback?:drinks:

For our suitcase experts/lovers (e.g, @hermesafficionado), what do we think about the briefcase in petit H?
I now have 2 of these (1 in alligator and 1 in epsom) and they function perfectly as an iPad carrying case. It doesn't fit much but it's also supposed to function as a seat cushion (and thus the heavy padding inside). I've never used it as a seat cushion and don't plan to but for going out for a meeting where I only need an iPad, this works great.

The clasp can be a bit loose and will unlock but so long as you are holding on to the handle, you won't drop it.