Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Beautiful Bloomsbury! :hbeat: So roomy, a great crossbody bag @Luv2Shop1 I really miss mine...my daughter inherited it. She uses it a lot on rainy days, too. It's perfect when you're holding an umbrella. I'll always love this bag :heart:
Thank you! :flowers:
It is a great bag, I love how it hangs so perfectly.
Your daughter is lucky to have such a kind mother! :heart:

This is such an exquisite capucines. So elated to see it actually being put to good use. Wishing you a very happy belated birthday and hope you enjoyed the meal in good health!

Sunday’s Bag and Slg:
Easy Pouch with Leopard Keypouch

View attachment 5750305
Is that Vivienne charm handmade? I love how it matches the WAH print very well. The key pouch was one of the best pieces so congratulations!

Buci bag debut for my brothers wedding ❤️

View attachment 5750574
You look beautiful. And you chose the perfect bag. The buci is such a classy and understated piece. Congratulations to your brother and his new wife!

• Love
Reactions: brnicutie and Vevy
My bag of the day: Trevi PM. This used to be my LV holy grail back in the years! Just peeled it out of my bag pile. Haven‘t used it for years! Guess I have too many bags. It is still gorgeous and I should use it more. So chic.
Do you remember those Laduree bag charms which used to be the hot item back then? :lol: One of it was still attached to the Trevi.

53CA7B84-5BAB-43EA-A814-B5F44D5E6B76.jpeg

Ordered only 3 weeks ago !! What a surprise !! View attachment 5753359
Wow it's gorgeous!

My bag of the day: Trevi PM. This used to be my LV holy grail back in the years! Just peeled it out of my bag pile. Haven‘t used it for years! Guess I have too many bags. It is still gorgeous and I should use it more. So chic.
Do you remember those Laduree bag charms which used to be the hot item back then? :lol: One of it was still attached to the Trevi.

View attachment 5753397
Looks brand new! I love it.

Reactions: Vevy