Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act 2 (23S)

Has anyone seen the classic mini in pink yet? I have this reserved but not sure about the shade of pink.. I currently have the 20A lilac coco handle and 22P pink mini with top handle in my collection. I personally think that the 22P pink is prettier, but I know a lot of people here have a vast collection of pinks in their collection.

This season's pink appears to be quite rosy, similar to the Dior pink shade (see photo for reference).

I'm debating whether to stick with the pink or whether I should try and get a regular black mini rectangle instead.. my current mini collection is: navy rectangle with shw, black square with shw, 21A white rectangle with lghw, 21B grey rectangle with shw, 22C beige rectangle with lghw, 22P pink mini with top handle lghw and 22S caramel rectangle with lghw.

The other option I would consider is getting the larger size camellia flap which is similar to a small size classic flap as I don't have any classic flaps in my collection and would probably never add one as it's out of my price range.

View attachment 5742221
Is the pink mini this rosy colour that you’ve posted? Is stock of this one not in UK stores yet?

Will medium not come in? The woc will also be beautiful!
Hard to know. My SA said sometimes not all sizes go to every country. For example, the 22P pale pink never came to the US in the small CF. I’ve only seen the 23P light blue in small or jumbo CF, no mediums yet. And sometimes only a handful of a particular bag is sent to the US. For example, when I bought my 22K burgundy caviar medium CF my SA told me it was one of 7 in the country. I have three overseas trips this year and I look forward to finding treasures that might not be available in the US!

Is the pink mini this rosy colour that you’ve posted? Is stock of this one not in UK stores yet?
Yes, this is the exact colour and my SA said the picture is pretty accurate.

And no, I believe this is not in stock in the UK yet and I haven't seen any pictures of the regular pink mini rectangle on social media, I've only seen the one with the adjustable camellia which has ghw as opposed to lghw.

Hard to know. My SA said sometimes not all sizes go to every country. For example, the 22P pale pink never came to the US in the small CF. I’ve only seen the 23P light blue in small or jumbo CF, no mediums yet. And sometimes only a handful of a particular bag is sent to the US. For example, when I bought my 22K burgundy caviar medium CF my SA told me it was one of 7 in the country. I have three overseas trips this year and I look forward to finding treasures that might not be available in the US!
Ahhh that’s frustrating! Hopefully you find plenty overseas - the buys are so different across continents!

This was the first time a store here had a CF beige Clair with gold hardware but it was the small. Kind of bummed because I wanted to take her home but I want a medium CF size. Just looks better on me since I’m tall.

They didn’t have any other 23S colors except the lambskin pink CF which looked more of a muted pink. I wasn’t impressed with the color of it in person.

View attachment 5743829
Love the gold hardware, but is it just me or does it have a yellow undertone? I wish it was a true neutral beige

Reactions: YEANETT
I haven’t seen this in person but my SA told me it’s very very sparkly and glittery
I saw it tonight in person. The threads are metallic, which gives it some shine. It is very, very difficult to capture in photos. What I didn’t like was the matte finish on the silver hardware—both the lock and the chain. My SA thinks it gives the bag an edgy look. I ended up buying something else and will post shortly in the March 2023 Chanel Purchases.

522D0470-6EC7-44D9-8642-311EB7E2523F.jpeg

560D4BF5-B1CC-458E-9BFC-DCE3C957F184.jpeg

I saw it tonight in person. The threads are metallic, which gives it some shine. It is very, very difficult to capture in photos. What I didn’t like was the matte finish on the silver hardware—both the lock and the chain. My SA thinks it gives the bag an edgy look. I ended up buying something else and will post shortly in the March 2023 Chanel Purchases.

View attachment 5744975

View attachment 5744976
Thank you for posting this. I saw the jacket in this tweed and it’s very shiny and could work for dressier occasions, but the matte SHW is unexpected and probably not the ideal match for this tweed.

Reactions: Mrs.Z and MomMomx3