Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act 2 (23S)

I saw it tonight in person. The threads are metallic, which gives it some shine. It is very, very difficult to capture in photos. What I didn’t like was the matte finish on the silver hardware—both the lock and the chain. My SA thinks it gives the bag an edgy look. I ended up buying something else and will post shortly in the March 2023 Chanel Purchases.

View attachment 5744975

View attachment 5744976
Thanks so much for sharing! Yes I agree completely the brushed hardware doesn’t go at all! The tweed is beautiful though - Ahhh I think I will pass on this one too!

Yes, this is the exact colour and my SA said the picture is pretty accurate.

And no, I believe this is not in stock in the UK yet and I haven't seen any pictures of the regular pink mini rectangle on social media, I've only seen the one with the adjustable camellia which has ghw as opposed to lghw.
Thank you! If you do see it in person please would you mind posting a pic? I really do want a dusky/ dusty pink colour that looks kind of beige

I saw it tonight in person. The threads are metallic, which gives it some shine. It is very, very difficult to capture in photos. What I didn’t like was the matte finish on the silver hardware—both the lock and the chain. My SA thinks it gives the bag an edgy look. I ended up buying something else and will post shortly in the March 2023 Chanel Purchases.

View attachment 5744975

View attachment 5744976
I was waiting for someone to post this, thank you!!! I agree with you . I do not like the matte hardware. I am not even a SHW person but even shiny silver would have been better imo.

View attachment 5744975

View attachment 5744976
Yea the brushed shw doesn’t go well with this at all! I have brushed shw on one of my 19s and it goes better with gray but it’s still not a nice looking hardware imo.

hi everyone, do you guys know if this card holder is in this season? TiaView attachment 5745127
I believe it is. I’ve attached two photos. One shows this card holder on the Chanel website, which lists its color as NN267. The second photo is a screen shot from a YouTube video that includes color codes for 23S. The light pink is NN267. I’ve also seen photos of this color/CC combination in a WOC.

4E8A17D2-752E-4F64-BD36-544972EC3C29.png

7D2350D1-7751-4EA1-B6BC-0E3E8844959C.png