Rolex owners: What do you have?

I have been on the waitlist for a yellow gold daytona for a year but nothing yet. I was offered this yesterday and have a few days to decide. What do you think of this? I also had asked for a day date 36 in yellow gold with mother of pearl dial but was offered this instead. Do you think this can be worn easily with casual and dressy clothes?

View attachment 5742243
This is stunning! I would buy, but you obvi have to love it. I'm a female and wear a 36 datejust.

I have been on the waitlist for a yellow gold daytona for a year but nothing yet. I was offered this yesterday and have a few days to decide. What do you think of this? I also had asked for a day date 36 in yellow gold with mother of pearl dial but was offered this instead. Do you think this can be worn easily with casual and dressy clothes?

View attachment 5742243
This is absolutely stunning! Me? I'd snatch it up. I love the green dial. But you have to love it. It's totally different from an MOP dial, so is it something you could deal with and be happy with? I know it's a lot of money, so you have to love it. I definitely think the green dial can be worn casually or dressy. Either way, it's a gorgeous watch.

Reactions: megs0927 and GraffS

View attachment 5742243
Only buy what you love.

View attachment 5742243
Love it!! I’m also getting a gold MOP 36 next, I’d personally pass on this until my preference came in

View attachment 5742243
It’s gorgeous! You can always change the dial in a few years when you service the watch.

Reactions: hhw

View attachment 5742243
I think it's beautiful, but I wouldn't buy it unless it makes your heart sing

Reactions: kemilia

View attachment 5742243
I own this exact watch with the diamond bezel do obviously I love it!
Don’t settle though or you will regret it.

Reactions: floridamama