Share your latest purchase!

New to me Veneta though I’m not sure what colour it is. It’s not quite lime or yellow.

The bag was in pristine condition and still a bit stiff so I’m using soup cans to stretch / soften.

I’m so happy!!!

View attachment 5740425

View attachment 5740426

View attachment 5740427
Congratulations!
Carry her in good health!
BV seems to be very popular here..I’m definitely leaning towards one when I go bag shopping in June-I have a new bag(to me) before then, but that day I’ll be actually out on a mission to buy a bag.
I think the colour is li-mon!

Reactions: anniebhu
New to me Veneta though I’m not sure what colour it is. It’s not quite lime or yellow.

The bag was in pristine condition and still a bit stiff so I’m using soup cans to stretch / soften.

I’m so happy!!!

View attachment 5740425

View attachment 5740426

View attachment 5740427
Does it have the one-line code on the white tag in the zippered pocket? If so you can ask BV using the contact info on their web site; if it's the tag with a bunch of numbers can you take a pic and share and we'll be able to tell you the color! :sunshine:

I scored a little TM-era treasure! She’ll be exclusively a travel bag because I need a little lap-pouch when I’m on a plane to corral small stuff (phone, earphones, chapstick, etc). Definitely an upgrade from a cheap zip pencil case! I think she’s technically a makeup pouch, but nice enough to double as a clutch, IMO. I’ve always loved this pattern, and this is my first metallic BV piece.

This pouch was hardly used, but alas, it required rehabbing it because it *reeked* of perfume. I did everything- baking soda, newspaper, leather cleaners, sunbathing, professional cleaners, and finally the scent is much more faint. Thank goodness! :rolleyes:

View attachment 5722606
I love this! What a perfect clutch also, for evenings/dinners out. Just beautiful.

Leave her sitting out w/o being in a dustbag or closet. Let her sit somewhere for months, inbetween uses. I have a patent cabat that smelled as if they had febreezed it :whut: It was horrid. But it was so beautiful i kept it, and let it sit and sit. Its been over a year now, but the smell is finally 95 % gone!

Reactions: ineedsomething